Crits?

epicdavenport

Question

9 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Where would this end though? If you removed crits, you could argue that you'd have to remove every other rng-based aspect of this game. Whilst that may not necessarily be a bad thing, it wouldn't happen  

I see your point, is less of a suggestion and more of a wanting a discussion but I didn't know where to put it.

5 minutes ago, epicdavenport said:

I see your point, is less of a suggestion and more of a wanting a discussion but I didn't know where to put it.

There was a very short discussion on comp alley once, and it was locked because it's not something we need to spend time discussing. Crits are a core game mechanic and devs have made it clear they're not going to alter them anymore (just be glad we're using gen 6 1.5x crit mechanics instead of double damage crits) 

3 hours ago, Gunthug said:

There was a very short discussion on comp alley once, and it was locked because it's not something we need to spend time discussing. Crits are a core game mechanic and devs have made it clear they're not going to alter them anymore (just be glad we're using gen 6 1.5x crit mechanics instead of double damage crits) 

Speaking of how later gen stuff works do you think the devs will decide to pull some stuff from sun and moon? Like how paralysis will be.

7 minutes ago, epicdavenport said:

Speaking of how later gen stuff works do you think the devs will decide to pull some stuff from sun and moon? Like how paralysis will be.

No one knows what the devs are thinking besides what Kyu writes in his dev blogs every blue moon.