Alpha Kanto Starters

I have noticed that the Alpha Dex has the 3 Kanto Starters in it.

I remember the Devs saying that the starters would be exclusive for the 10th anniversary event and will not come back.

Have they changed their mind? 

Because if the Alpha starters come back I think the HA Patch will loose a LOT of value. So a new reward for completing the OT dex would be nice

5 hours ago, Rache said:

The alpha Kanto starters are limited and won't be released again, they're included in the dex because you can still obtain them by trading with other players.

Hello, a question. Kanto Alpha Starters are not recorded in the Pokedex. Will that be fixed? Thank you!

7 hours ago, Rache said:

The alpha Kanto starters are limited and won't be released again, they're included in the dex because you can still obtain them by trading with other players.

Hi, would we getting any possibility to have Alpha Metagross with Kanto friends particle? Since there is no Alpha ditto with Kanto friends particle. Also any chance in the future to let Alpha mons have past years Halloween particles? (Pumpkid, cat,etc) 

2 hours ago, mxdzzz said:

Hi, would we getting any possibility to have Alpha Metagross with Kanto friends particle? Since there is no Alpha ditto with Kanto friends particle. Also any chance in the future to let Alpha mons have past years Halloween particles? (Pumpkid, cat,etc) 

No. Those particles were limited / exclusive to their Halloween event. Unless devs come up with something to transfer particles between the alphas and normal mons... genderless and male only alphas will sadly not be able to acquire the kanto friends particle and neither the past limited particles. 

Edit: Highly doubt they would do it.. but if they do that'll be cool.

Edited by Goku
22 minutes ago, Goku said:

No. Those particles were limited / exclusive to their Halloween event. Unless devs come up with something to transfer particles between the alphas and normal mons... genderless and male only alphas will sadly not be able to aquire the kanto friends particle and neither the past limited particles. 

Edit: Highly doubt they would do it.. but if they do that'll be cool.

Uha, kinda sad that Alpha mons may not be able to obatin all particle. See if any new functions in the future 

18小时前,Rache 说:

Terrible, it is the turn of the PMs, now, to be limited.

21 hours ago, Rache said:

Is that also means if someone got most alpha Kanto starters from market, and got a ban or release all of them, then futher players no longer to obtain them? Unlike  vanities, pokes are able to be released. I know some ppl have many boxes already.

Is that also means if someone got most alpha Kanto starters from market, and got a ban or release all of them, then futher players no longer to obtain them? Unlike  vanities, pokes are able to be released. I know some ppl have many boxes already.

Reason we got so many boxes is because we anticipated the jump. "Limited" means there will be no other kanto alpha starters no matter what. That's it and that's all

Dont worry, some of us farmed them with a lot of chars, or bought a lot of them, so it will be a few years before shortage.

14 hours ago, razimove said:

Dont worry, some of us farmed them with a lot of chars, or bought a lot of them, so it will be a few years before shortage.

Years before shortage, but the price is already going up, I got myself 7 of them how many did you farm ?

19 hours ago, mxdzzz said:

So far I know someone got around 18-20 boxes. sooner for sure he become trillionaire.

A guy of my team was also just doing Speedruns of Kanto during the event, he told me he was reaching the 8th badge in about two hours.

But to fill ten boxes, you need 600.

So that would mean 1200h

And the event was only 240h

I guess your friend was buying them then

15 hours ago, ScizoMonkey said:

A guy of my team was also just doing Speedruns of Kanto during the event, he told me he was reaching the 8th badge in about two hours.

But to fill ten boxes, you need 600.

So that would mean 1200h

And the event was only 240h

I guess your friend was buying them then

yep, buying them was the way to go. i got 210 of each starter as well, so 630 total.

45 minutes ago, ScizoMonkey said:

You gonna be very rich 

He already is, anyone able to do what we do, already has more than we can ever spend. Rich get richer or something, but the supply is way to big to see any big value jumps in the next years so its not that big of an investment, there are better investments