Rigged Moments. Halloween Edition (Drop yours)

29 minutes ago, EmilioGarras said:

Is snarl a really optimal way to take the boss on hard mode? The fact that it has 95 accuracy me nervous this kinda stuff happens.

I prefer EQ Krooks like Jose said.

As far as I know there's another strat with Hydre in the middle being the main cleaner, but I don't use it for the same exact reason haha

4 hours ago, TipsyTurvy said:

image.gif.4be30c0e5017e7aa056db5807de69843.gifHi there!

Because of this asshole I think this will be the first event I either lose money or make very little profit. When I tried a strat using wheezing either it gets destroyed by hydra snarl missing or lil pump decides to make an appearance and weakens my team too much to recover for the next stage or I end up prolonging the current stage and winning through item spam.

I don't understand why they let his ability bypass guard spec like that's the items whole purpose; blocking stat drops.

😩😭

I was trying to do particle service but i just kept losing due to rng. For the first time in my particle servicing career, I had to return the non-particled poke back to its original trainer along with a 50k compensation. I felt very ashamed of myself for my poor particle servicing and also very salty.

Edited by Plbbrt

302102559_Worstcrittimingever.jpg.c91b4ebd3c49760257c8f79b663bc669.jpg

Had just healed up Krookodile fully to tank the possible incoming Phantom Strike, knowing its current speed would make it move after Pumpking (also wasn't sure who the Pumprince would Shadow Sneak, so I didn't wanna risk going for an X Speed instead). I could tell if I got another hit in with Krook, I'd be able to take the king out next turn with Tyranitar. Seems that wasn't necessary though, as this thing knows when to roll crits for maximum devastation.

Also got locked out from a sandstorm kill the match before by Harvest, but I feel like that's less RNG-y than a strategically placed crit.

This thing is like the Battle Tower's more sadistic cousin.