Updates Focus

gbwead

Question

18 answers to this question

Bumping the Teams cap to 300 from 150 would be a great update! 150 members just isnt enough and i filled my team in 2 months.

Also some form of "Community polled updates" would be awesome. Any updates are voted on by the community before they are put into the game.

Edited by highyo

A side note to Automated Tournament Hosting suggestion, on the thread that I created above improve matchmaking, I give a idea of how players could host their own automated tournaments, and since they most likely don't will put on PvP page, suggest where we can do it. Battle dome.

Edited by caioxlive13
On 12/31/2022 at 2:56 PM, highyo said:

Also some form of "Community polled updates" would be awesome. Any updates are voted on by the community before they are put into the game.

this don't work and we've see it on Minecraft(just because dream wanted and maked their followers vote, they put a Glow Squid instead of one of other 2 mobs on the update, that could be far more useful). I'm only on favour of that if we could vote for which feature we want that got implemented first to we test, but the others appear on next updates as well.

Edited by caioxlive13
5 hours ago, NiceRNGbro said:

?????????????? what kind of argument is this?

In other games we've see that this type of vote open for everyone doesn't work. Here, or we put a barrier to filter the voters by some way(Like for example: Have 1500 hours at least to vote) or the same manipulation that we see on other games, will happen here. And this lead for same case again: The updates aren't enjoyable enough. But this give to devs a excuse to simply don't listen our request to improve the game.

54 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

In other games we've see that this type of vote open for everyone doesn't work. Here, or we put a barrier to filter the voters by some way(Like for example: Have 1500 hours at least to vote) or the same manipulation that we see on other games, will happen here. And this lead for same case again: The updates aren't enjoyable enough. But this give to devs a excuse to simply don't listen our request to improve the game.

and what vote do we have here to manipulate ??????????????????

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

I answered a suggestion of a "Community Polled Update" that Highyo suggested. Refreshing your memory

Ah ok, but why does the Minecraft event nullify this? What went wrong there doesn't mean it will go wrong here, maybe wrong but it would be better than nothing happening xD

2 hours ago, NiceRNGbro said:

Ah ok, but why does the Minecraft event nullify this? What went wrong there doesn't mean it will go wrong here, maybe wrong but it would be better than nothing happening xD

Better learn with errors, even if aren't yours. We know that let everyone vote there can lead to a manipulation, not 100% certain but can happen. I'm suggesting something to prevent, at least in grand part, those type of manipulation (Implement all suggestions and poll only decide order, or only players with 1500+ hours will be able to vote.