My journey to 0 ELO.

Hello. As many know, recently a crazy player called "OliverXL" made a race for the unimaginable, for the "impossible"... "Getting 0 points in the PokeMMO ranked"

It all started with when I was sick in the head (things in life, stressed and etc), so I went to play, even though I was fed up with the game, I played some PvP and noticed the literal worst phase of my entire life in that game, catching Novice Trainer for the first time, after that i cooled my mind and I made the worst decision of my life

"Why didn't I go down my elo, and then I go up again to farm more points and wins in a row?" And it went away, 400, 350, 300 elo. At 300 I already had a lot of losses, so it was time to go back up... But I thought "why not go FURTHER down, and that's when the idea came to go to the ELO 0.

I started the journey with a normal team but it was taking too long, so I switched to a 6 explosion team, but it was also taking too long, Around 250, 240 elo I assembled a team with 6 ABSURDLY WEAK AND USELESS pokémon: magikarp, feebas, luvdisc, paras and more 2. It was usually pretty quick.

But that made me realize how robotic people are, my team with 6 useless pokémon and no items and had people using Stealth Rock, Spikes, Roar, Toxic, and a lot more shit being that it was just beat lol.

Time passed and the Chinese New Year event arrived, so I naturally stopped and played the event, taking money and our dear Shaymin...

I thought about stopping over and over again but I couldn't give up, it would be like letting the past effort go for nothing, so I went through with it. To relieve myself for a while, I took breaks and played in Alts and other tiers too, so I wasn't 100% stuck in competitive (which I play very often, like always) the new year passed and it was already february, i had to focus or it would be impossible. I believe after chinese new year i was around 110-130 elo.

AA Now the most important thing is to emphasize how horrible the matchmaking of the game is, how can a player with 108 elo fall against the top 1 of the ladder? This should be unacceptable, from this 2849 defeats I can say that at least 100 are against top ranks, it may seem like little, but that should be unacceptable xD, difference of literally 600-700 ELO

Anyway. Time went by and my ELO went down, several conversations, stress, weariness and incredibly fun (rarely) that this brought me...

March arrived, time for "let's see" I had 95 ELO when March arrived, I was 40% focused on this, managing to lose between 80-180 battles a day, sometimes more sometimes less, it was going.

In a week my life went awry, I managed to break my 2 cell phones that I played in addition to emotional problems, which affected the "race"

But I took my leaps and found a way to satisfy myself and go down the ELO at the same time, so even with the slowed down speed, I kept going.

On March 6th, he had 1300 defeats and 68.07 ELO.

Between March 10-14, he had 2000 defeats and 43 ELO.

Not to extend more I'll finish soon.

O The end of the season was approaching and I was already worn out, despite wanting it so much I couldn't, with the support of friends who made me let go of it I simply relaxed at the end of March 

On March 17th I reached 2849 defeats and stopped at 30.00 ELO. 

The reason for the stop is because I'm a human being, I couldn't take it anymore so I stopped, I focused on other things for a while like playing NU because of the Seasonal.

I wouldn't gain anything from it, I know, but I gained something I've been looking for for some time, despite everything.

I got the Winter Golden Crown in the NU Season ❤️.

With that I felt "accomplished" for a while, even without having gotten ELO 0 I relaxed, knowing that this is possible and knowing that I did what I could for an unnecessary and unnecessary goal.

Story summary, don't drop your ELO kids, the Bearminator may appear in your mail at any time telling you to "stop this behavior" (I agree with him on that)

In the final stretch I didn't lose almost anything in ELO and I didn't gain almost anything, despite giving my opponents some laughs and winning streaks, they just wasted time with me, they didn't even win BP, March 14th I ended up getting reported so that gave me one more reason to stop.

Thank you to everyone who laughed, thank you to everyone who didn't give up on turn 5 before me, thank you to everyone who made fun of me, thank you to everyone who believed in me.

This photo with 0.00 ELO is a montage, just to let you know.

43/2849 1,45% winrate 30,00 ELO

Seasonal NU Champion

It was a good season I think.

reserved 

3 hours ago, Matthzinxl said:

Hello. As many know, recently a crazy player called "OliverXL" made a race for the unimaginable, for the "impossible"... "Getting 0 points in the PokeMMO ranked"

It all started with when I was sick in the head (things in life, stressed and etc), so I went to play, even though I was fed up with the game, I played some PvP and noticed the literal worst phase of my entire life in that game, catching Novice Trainer for the first time, after that i cooled my mind and I made the worst decision of my life

"Why didn't I go down my elo, and then I go up again to farm more points and wins in a row?" And it went away, 400, 350, 300 elo. At 300 I already had a lot of losses, so it was time to go back up... But I thought "why not go FURTHER down, and that's when the idea came to go to the ELO 0.

I started the journey with a normal team but it was taking too long, so I switched to a 6 explosion team, but it was also taking too long, Around 250, 240 elo I assembled a team with 6 ABSURDLY WEAK AND USELESS pokémon: magikarp, feebas, luvdisc, paras and more 2. It was usually pretty quick.

But that made me realize how robotic people are, my team with 6 useless pokémon and no items and had people using Stealth Rock, Spikes, Roar, Toxic, and a lot more shit being that it was just beat lol.

Time passed and the Chinese New Year event arrived, so I naturally stopped and played the event, taking money and our dear Shaymin...

I thought about stopping over and over again but I couldn't give up, it would be like letting the past effort go for nothing, so I went through with it. To relieve myself for a while, I took breaks and played in Alts and other tiers too, so I wasn't 100% stuck in competitive (which I play very often, like always) the new year passed and it was already february, i had to focus or it would be impossible. I believe after chinese new year i was around 110-130 elo.

AA Now the most important thing is to emphasize how horrible the matchmaking of the game is, how can a player with 108 elo fall against the top 1 of the ladder? This should be unacceptable, from this 2849 defeats I can say that at least 100 are against top ranks, it may seem like little, but that should be unacceptable xD, difference of literally 600-700 ELO

Anyway. Time went by and my ELO went down, several conversations, stress, weariness and incredibly fun (rarely) that this brought me...

March arrived, time for "let's see" I had 95 ELO when March arrived, I was 40% focused on this, managing to lose between 80-180 battles a day, sometimes more sometimes less, it was going.

In a week my life went awry, I managed to break my 2 cell phones that I played in addition to emotional problems, which affected the "race"

But I took my leaps and found a way to satisfy myself and go down the ELO at the same time, so even with the slowed down speed, I kept going.

On March 6th, he had 1300 defeats and 68.07 ELO.

Between March 10-14, he had 2000 defeats and 43 ELO.

Not to extend more I'll finish soon.

O The end of the season was approaching and I was already worn out, despite wanting it so much I couldn't, with the support of friends who made me let go of it I simply relaxed at the end of March 

On March 17th I reached 2849 defeats and stopped at 30.00 ELO. 

The reason for the stop is because I'm a human being, I couldn't take it anymore so I stopped, I focused on other things for a while like playing NU because of the Seasonal.

I wouldn't gain anything from it, I know, but I gained something I've been looking for for some time, despite everything.

I got the Winter Golden Crown in the NU Season ❤️.

With that I felt "accomplished" for a while, even without having gotten ELO 0 I relaxed, knowing that this is possible and knowing that I did what I could for an unnecessary and unnecessary goal.

Story summary, don't drop your ELO kids, the Bearminator may appear in your mail at any time telling you to "stop this behavior" (I agree with him on that)

In the final stretch I didn't lose almost anything in ELO and I didn't gain almost anything, despite giving my opponents some laughs and winning streaks, they just wasted time with me, they didn't even win BP, March 14th I ended up getting reported so that gave me one more reason to stop.

Thank you to everyone who laughed, thank you to everyone who didn't give up on turn 5 before me, thank you to everyone who made fun of me, thank you to everyone who believed in me.

This photo with 0.00 ELO is a montage, just to let you know.

43/2849 1,45% winrate 30,00 ELO

Seasonal NU Champion

It was a good season I think.

reserved 

Your dedication is truly admirable. There are a ton of "monologues" ive read on this forum, and your story is absolutely top 10. Thankyou for sharing your story and i tip my hat for the encouragement at the end, where this shouldnt reeeeallly be repeated. It does take away from the fun and in the long term....and its literally useless. Lol you not only learn nothing, but also earn nothing. However as a player holding a PVP crown.....i think youve earned a season to simply just fuck around. GG and thanks for sharing your journey

Edited by CanadaSorry
Learning how to spell