Allow to choose the abilities (including the hidden ones), when generating a tournament prize

Huargensy

Question

I don't know, what is the reason why this hasn't been done yet, placing the hidden abilities in our tournament prizes is tedious, at least with the shinys, there are 3 prismatic pearls, when they could only include it when selecting the ivs of the tournament  shiny prize to generate

I don't think this is going to affect the economy, I just feel like it's something that should be added.

image.png.b5dd7d917b12d15efc3e8f8ab275d7ea.png      image.png.3730a5a245999393be7704d30c96a8f3.png

7 answers to this question

Extending this option to all Pokémon rewards could be interesting as well.

Catching event prizes and PvP ranked rewards. Pokémon like Sableye or Amoonguss for example.

Excluding starters to avoid devaluation of ability patches (even if such exclusivity could be discussed).

Edited by Zuladra

Absolutely. I think it's even worse when you get a non-shiny prize and you have to use that much money to be able to use something that is supposed to be a prize. Prizes are already bad enough sometimes and having to use money to even use them is ridiculous in so many ways.

The funniest thing is CC prizes - you literally have to pay more sometimes for a hidden ability change than to buy a ready one from GTL with the HA included with same IVs.