PokeMMO Shiny Ban Accounts Answers

English:

Hi guys :D, I'm making this post to know a way to identify if my account has received a shiny ban from the pokemmo administration, for those who don't know... The shiny ban DOES EXIST and it was confirmed by kyu, they use it to detect suspicious activity on the part of the user, it is a bot that the game has and it supposedly activates when it detects third party programs interfering with the game...

I wanted to know this to see if this has affected me and not spend my time and money on a shiny that I have been looking for more than 2 years (and in case you are wondering, the only third-party program that I have used in pokemmo is the counter encounter)

Thank you and I look forward to your answers n_n

Spanish:

Hola chicos :D, hago este post para saber alguna manera de identificar si mi cuenta a recibido un shiny ban de parte de la administración de pokemmo, para los que no lo sepan... El shiny ban SI EXISTE y fue confirmado por kyu, lo usan para detectar actividad sospechosa por parte del usuario, es un bot que tiene el juego y supuestamente se activa cuando detecta programas de terceros interfiriendo con el juego... 

Quería saber esto para ver si esto me a afectado a mí y no gastar mi tiempo y mi dinero en un shiny que ya llevo más de 2 años buscando (y por si se lo preguntan, el único programa de terceros que e usado en pokemmo es el counter encounter)

gracias y espero sus respuestas n_n

What makes you think your account is shiny locked? Being overodds? Thats how probability works, keep trying and you'll find a shiny at some point.

¿Qué te hace pensar que no puedas encontrar shinies en tu cuenta? ¿Llevar muchos encuentros? Así es como funciona la probabilidad, sigue intentándolo y en algún momento obtendrás un shiny.

2 hours ago, JohnTheJugs said:

English:

Hi guys :D, I'm making this post to know a way to identify if my account has received a shiny ban from the pokemmo administration, for those who don't know... The shiny ban DOES EXIST and it was confirmed by kyu, they use it to detect suspicious activity on the part of the user, it is a bot that the game has and it supposedly activates when it detects third party programs interfering with the game...

I wanted to know this to see if this has affected me and not spend my time and money on a shiny that I have been looking for more than 2 years (and in case you are wondering, the only third-party program that I have used in pokemmo is the counter encounter)

Thank you and I look forward to your answers n_n

Spanish:

Hola chicos :D, hago este post para saber alguna manera de identificar si mi cuenta a recibido un shiny ban de parte de la administración de pokemmo, para los que no lo sepan... El shiny ban SI EXISTE y fue confirmado por kyu, lo usan para detectar actividad sospechosa por parte del usuario, es un bot que tiene el juego y supuestamente se activa cuando detecta programas de terceros interfiriendo con el juego... 

Quería saber esto para ver si esto me a afectado a mí y no gastar mi tiempo y mi dinero en un shiny que ya llevo más de 2 años buscando (y por si se lo preguntan, el único programa de terceros que e usado en pokemmo es el counter encounter)

gracias y espero sus respuestas n_n

Shiny ban doesn't exist at all, if someone told you otherwise, this is false. Please just follow official sources regarding those kind of topics, since you can mislead many players with a statement you don't have evidences about. Asides gift pokemon, which can't be shiny (starters, the ones obtained by special trades aswell), no account has their shiny odds increased or decreased.

On a personal note, this is the kind of posts which increase the myths, being the "shinylocked account" one probably one of the hardest to erradicate.

Im wondering, if I play 2 games at the same time like Pokemmo and some Steam games or even valorant, csgo, rocket league, does they bite each other? 
I mean does the Pokemmo system detect the other security systems and maybe hold my chances back because it thinks it may not be standard or potentially dangerous

Just now, Darkoure said:

Im wondering, if I play 2 games at the same time like Pokemmo and some Steam games or even valorant, csgo, rocket league, does they bite each other? 
I mean does the Pokemmo system detect the other security systems and maybe hold my chances back because it thinks it may not be standard or potentially dangerous

What do you mean by "chances"?

15 minutes ago, Shadow said:

What do you mean by "chances"?

The Shiny Chance/odds, I was certainly baited by the myth xD
and I read myself through the old 2015 thread posted above

and kyu said  It's variable depending on things like .... 'How much we think you're cheating'... 

I know that alot of people watching series and movies while shunting, but if u play more games at once im wondering if the guard system dont know what to do and flags you.

maybe Im just reading to much into it 🙂

if its completly bs just delete my messages! ^-^

1 minute ago, Darkoure said:

The Shiny Chance/odds, I was certainly baited by the myth xD
and I read myself through the old 2015 thread posted above

and kyu said  It's variable depending on things like .... 'How much we think you're cheating'... 

I know that alot of people watching series and movies while shunting, but if u play more games at once im wondering if the guard system dont know what to do and flags you.

maybe Im just reading to much into it 🙂

if its completly bs just delete my messages! ^-^

As far as I know that doesn't affect odds at all, only modifiers are Donator status and Shiny charms. Even if your account got banned/sanctioned you don't lose "odds"

As an anecdote, Kaynine found a shiny hoothoot while we were playing League of Legends 😄

• Shadow locked this topic