Dude Raikou

There is rumor saying that if you caught Suicune then you would not be able to encounter Raikou, And, there is another rumor saying if you caught Suicune, you will be able to encounter Suicune again in next rotary by seasons. I really need someone to clarify this. 

41 minutes ago, DOOM said:

Is it true what they say about the bug that you can't have suicune and raikou at the same time ?

Until devs confirm that there was indeed a bug about this this just sounds like bro science to me. We have had the cat for less than ONE DAY and people are already making bro theories about them being unlucky? Come on

2 minutes ago, Doctor said:

Until devs confirm that there was indeed a bug about this this just sounds like bro science to me. We have had the cat for less than ONE DAY and people are already making bro theories about them being unlucky? Come on

It's not a cat, it's a dog 🐕

1 minute ago, Doctor said:

I've been looking for it for hours and hours and nothing, I even got a shiny before raikou, when you spend so much time looking for it without getting results in the end with fatigue and frustration you believe in anything. i'll wait, thanks

2 minutes ago, DOOM said:

I've been looking for it for hours and hours and nothing, I even got a shiny before raikou, when you spend so much time looking for it without getting results in the end with fatigue and frustration you believe in anything. i'll wait, thanks

bro it's literally been out for 24 hours, what do you expect? It took me an entire week barely sleeping to get my Suicune lol 

3 minutes ago, Doctor said:

bro it's literally been out for 24 hours, what do you expect? It took me an entire week barely sleeping to get my Suicune lol 

In my humble opinion, its appearance rate is exaggerated, it can generate disadvantage in some players who can't get it when playing PVP, it is also a unique pokémon per account, I think it's too much.

4 minutes ago, DOOM said:

In my humble opinion, its appearance rate is exaggerated, it can generate disadvantage in some players who can't get it when playing PVP, it is also a unique pokémon per account, I think it's too much.

It's confirmed to be between 1k and 8k, which at worst is a 0,01%. I didn't get a shiny this year for 8 months straight, playing everyday, and that didn't mean I was shinylocked, it was just bad luck. I'm not saying bugs can't happen, we've had a few with Johto so far, I'm just saying that people love to jump to bro theories (like they did with Suicune saying that you had to change route for it to appear etc) before thinking twice about how probability REALLY works.

Exactly, there are many theories on the return, anyway I will have to keep looking to see if I am lucky to get out soon. thanks

2 minutes ago, Doctor said:

It's confirmed to be between 1k and 8k, which at worst is a 0,01%. I didn't get a shiny this year for 8 months straight, playing everyday, and that didn't mean I was shinylocked, it was just bad luck. I'm not saying bugs can't happen, we've had a few with Johto so far, I'm just saying that people love to jump to bro theories (like they did with Suicune saying that you had to change route for it to appear etc) before thinking twice about how probability REALLY works.

23 minutes ago, Carlosjxx said:

It's not a cat, it's a dog 🐕

Addressing the claim that these legendary monsters are dogs:

Actually, they're not dogs. Raikou is based on a tiger, Entei on a lion, and Suicune on jungle cats like leopards and panthers. So, they're more feline than canine in nature.

1 hour ago, MightyMichele said:

Addressing the claim that these legendary monsters are dogs:

Actually, they're not dogs. Raikou is based on a tiger, Entei on a lion, and Suicune on jungle cats like leopards and panthers. So, they're more feline than canine in nature.

Nope. They are dogs. Raikou is a dog with the body of a tiger. Entei is a dog with the body of a lion and the same with suicune. They may look feline but they are actually canine 🐕