Moon Festival on China (1 Day)

Can Someone & the Devs Explain this on Why Cynthia is Gone & the Falls has Arrived Early even it's Not on November yet? I had a Feeling that it will be Early Halloween Event or 11th Anniversary Event tomorrow?

Edited by kenjimAd
Problem Solved!

we’ve seen raikou caught after the season change so i’d suspect 1 oct for entei. 

They changed the text for moon cakes to reference the chinese mid-autumn festival and have started dropping with pickup.

I suspect this could be the long awaited anniversary event starting up but would need confirmation 

Hey! Yeah, seasons just changed. It's worth noting that the broadcast of the movement feature was disabled approximately two weeks ago, around the middle of September. Curiously, this function was typically disabled only during official events, yet it was unexpectedly turned off for reasons unknown. Perhaps there is a specific motive behind this sudden deactivation.

2 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

But Rache said that they prefer to focus in Halloween and let anniversary activities further. I don't think it will change.

She said they'd only do this if they couldn't finish the anniversary event in time before they had to work on Halloween

1 hour ago, kenjimAd said:

Can Someone & the Devs Explain this on Why Cynthia is Gone & the Falls has Arrived Early even it's Not on November yet? I had a Feeling that it will be Early Halloween Event or 11th Anniversary Event tomorrow?

Seasons change every month on Pokemmo, besides Falls start in September in real life anyway, what about November ?

You don't need to make a thread about every small change that occur as if suddenly Pokemmo is exciting ... Wait & see

Edited by TohnR
5 minutes ago, TohnR said:

Seasons change every month on Pokemmo, besides Falls start in September in real life anyway, what about November ?

You don't need to make a thread about every small change that occur as if suddenly Pokemmo is exciting ... Wait & see

The entire problem is that 1. Summer was skipped and 2. The season constantly changes at midnight UTC/UTC+1 (I can't remember which one) on the first of the month. This change is particularly unusual

33 minutes ago, TohnR said:

I understand where you're coming from, however we've never seen a season skipped like this. Maybe a season delayed or extended, but never skipped. I feel this post has merit this one instance. It's quite odd.

2 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

Last Year was the Chinese Mid Autumn Festival Season was Not Available due to Pandemic? (If I'm not mistaken here...) Now this Year, it already Triggered the Chinese Mid Autumn Festival Season.

Okay This appears to be correct. got some more confirmation about what happened with the season changes, Temporary 1 or 2-day change where you can get mooncakes as a little nod towards the mid-autumn/moon festival in China, nothing major

allegedly happens most years but was disabled for a while and was forgotten about as its insignificant

• kenjimAd changed the title to Moon Festival on China (1 Day)
18 hours ago, razimove said:

I understand that you're still new and hopeful for events and stuff, but no need for a thread everytime, just be patient, events are static aside from the anniversary event that was promised and is late.

I just wanted this guy to be able to battle Cynthia. I'm in no rush for events lol. Been playing since 2016 btw