PC in Secret Bases

hamizoss

Question

13 answers to this question

On 9/29/2023 at 5:33 PM, Branaso said:

It will make some hunts easier, but if there is a way to remove healing PPs, it will be great 

I think not, most secret bases are very far away from grass or tiles that you can use to spawn hordes, some are close but this i don't think will be that harmful.

=================

(Also this post proves exactly that people look of who posts and not on content of the post. This suggestion has 11 votes and only suggest adding PC on secret bases, while my post that suggest this, + reforming the whole secret base, that is much older(2 months), has 5 votes. This is complete bulls***)

Edited by caioxlive13
On 9/29/2023 at 5:33 PM, Branaso said:

It will make some hunts easier, but if there is a way to remove healing PPs, it will be great 

I don't think that's needed anymore. Would make shunting for a few specific mons maybe easier, but there are now many great spots for EV training and farming now that are very close to the PC and much better than any spot close to a SB. 

On 12/2/2023 at 10:26 PM, PumpActionWang said:

i think this idea is great, gives the players a place to go meet up and hang out without having randoms running around ruining team pics ect... so to be able to have a pc in secret bases to be able to switch pokemon, to show off shinys to all your buddies and what not. and it can just have the PC storage feature

I want to be able to build my own secret bases with a building mode. Make each one different and have the option to invite players into your base to look around.