3.77 million fans! Live streaming MMO Towards life or death?

At 23:00 on the evening of October 1st, Beijing time, Bilibili website, MengLei, a well-known up owner with 3.77 million, played PokeMMO for a few minutes on the live stream and stated that they would continue playing after completing the live broadcast task of the day.
A screenshot of MengLei live streaming Pokemmo was posted to QQ groups and game channels, and almost all Chinese players learned about it and had a heated discussion. There are those who warmly welcome and believe that with such a 3.77 million fans and a highly well-known anchor among young people in China, this game will definitely thrive; However, there are also concerns about the flow of traffic, as such a large-scale anchor conducting live streaming and flow may cause significant server load and may also involve commercial profitability issues. Copyright issues may attract Nintendo's legal lawsuit, leading to the bankruptcy of Pokemmo.

北京时间,10/1日晚上23点,bilibili网站拥有377w粉丝的知名up主  梦泪在直播中玩了几分钟的mmo并表示在完成当日直播任务之后会继续游戏。

梦泪直播pokemmo的截图一传到QQ群和游戏频道,几乎所有中国玩家都知道了这件事并进行热烈讨论。有表示热烈欢迎的,认为有这么一位377w粉丝且在中国年轻人中极其有知名度的主播直播mmo,这款游戏一定会蒸蒸日上;但也有对引流表示担忧的,担心这么一位大体量的主播进行直播和引流,会对服务器造成巨大负荷,同时也有可能牵扯到商业盈利的问题,版权方面的问题,或许会招来任天堂的法律官司,导致pokemmo就此倒闭。4850E311-C178-43b9-A52C-0DEFB83C83CA.thumb.png.9292951fd429a8316cf5c7a2bb8d433c.png2867698a9ac2a0b1aa54f6ef0bd6960d_720.thumb.jpg.98cc67ac817792b9e44c4b5e31d994eb.jpg

Edited by loserzero
4分钟前,loserzero 说:

some players say,perhaps gm should  remind MengLei not to live stream this game to prevent bad endings

有些玩家说,或许管理需要提醒梦泪不要直播这款游戏来防止坏的结局

别在这蹭热度了 这种事情需要你多事吗 憨憨一样

• loserzero changed the title to 3.77 million fans! Live streaming MMO Towards life or death?
2 minutes ago, Baymax said:2分钟前,Baymax说:

别在这蹭热度了 这种事情需要你多事吗 憨憨一样

首先,我只是一个普通的玩家,不需要热度也不想要热度。
其次,我只是关心游戏的未来,我也希望是我杞人忧天,但我希望这款游戏能够继续运行下去。

Firstly, I am just an ordinary player and do not need or want popularity.
Secondly, I am only concerned about the future of the game, and I also hope it is my unfounded concern, but I hope this game can continue to run.