UPDATE RANK PVP RIBBONS LOGOS AND RE CREATE DIVISIONS - Make the pvp more atractive !

Sunamie

Question

Update logos and names of the PVP RANK

I consider that a more attractive redesign of them can be made, as well as dividing it by more aesthetic divisions, for example: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, etc. or something similar, more attractive than the current one.

IMG_0942.png.97bdfd6608f6f2167d5e8574d2d36932.png

Re create Divisions

Novice Trainer: 449,99 ELO -> unifique

Character: 450+ - > unifique

Ace trainer: 550+ -> Bronze 

Veteran trainer: 650+ - Silver 

Elite trainer: Top 100-30 -> Gold 

Master Trainer: 30-1 -> Diamond 

Show Pvp Rank in game next to the username chat and also in the list of ongoing pvp duels

I don't know how much it can dirty the game's hud, but consider the possibility of adding the logo of the rank in game in miniature form next to the username

Change the background of the pvp rank as it becomes a higher rank

Lastly, see if it is possible to change the battle background as the duel is of a higher rank.

I know these are all visual suggestions, but I don't think it's a bad idea, it could even be revitalizing for the PVP. There have been no updates on that system for quite some time.

Now a suggestions about the pvp mechanics

Reduce time per movement in PVP RANK

See if there is a way to make combats more dynamic, I consider that waiting 3 minutes per movement is too much, sometimes even boring, if this time is reduced perhaps more dynamic duels could be achieved. That or adding a timer for movement of seconds could be a good alternative.

Edited by Sunamie

3 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

+1 from me

Which logo would appear in the overworld for a person who has multiple ranks? For example novice uu rank 1 ou rank 1 nu.

Could also just have the user choose. So they can decide "I am a UU player and I want to show as much off even though technically my randoms elo is higher" or whatever.

Hace 7 minutos, BrokenJoker dijo:

¿No es esto una distracción/no disminuye el impacto del sistema de etiquetas para los moderadores?

In my opinion, it wouldn't have to because the moderators' etiquette is very different, but on the other hand, users would be interested in having those ribbons when they see them in the chat.

31 minutes ago, Zuladra said:

This is an interesting idea that could be extended to other PVE-oriented achievements: Legendaries and shiny hunting, battle tower etc. This would work as a cosmetic for achievements. An option to hide/show badges would be nice.

However, I think the chat window should remain neutral to make it easier to identify moderators.

Capturadepantalla(86).thumb.png.08b7b33ee97cbc539cc9a838e446d184.png

Of course, you could even have a floating window placing the cursor above the player which displays this information.

I insist on the chat, because it would also be innovative for this section of the game, I have seen it in other games and it works very well.