Is the Psychic Bird Mask Inspired by Articuno? Share below your favorite Galar Pokemon

I was initially uncertain whether this mask drew inspiration from Articuno due to my unfamiliarity with its various colors. However, upon further investigation, I discovered that there exists a Galarian version of Articuno that perfectly matches the design of the psychic bird mask. For those who might not be acquainted with Galarian Pokémon like me, I've provided an explanation below.

What are Galarian Pokémon?

Galarian Pokémon are Pokémon from earlier generations that can be found in the Sword and Shield Galar region. These variants have different physical appearances, types, and abilities compared to their original forms. Some earlier generation Pokémon that can be found in the Galar Region have taken on a new regional form. For example, Galarian Articuno is a Psychic & Flying-type Pokémon with the ability “Competitive”. (Bulbapedia)

0144Articuno-Galar.png.ca7ca88c0d9f200c9316324accb9ca94.png

Psychic  Flying  Competitive   SwSh
SV

Cosmetic

psychicbirdcosm.jpg.6a983181f80364802efa28c806737b96.jpg

I am curious to know your favorite galar pokemon and the picture if possible!

Please write below in the comments what is your favorite galar pokemon! (or even alola if you want)

My favorite is Rapidash :3

0078Rapidash-Galar.png.b9dc20631d32a02f3456dcbd253e1dc1.png

Finally, a big round of applause to the creators for the psychic bird mask! Looks superb! And, who knows? We might have the chance to see mora galar inspired cosmetics or even catch the Articuno soon.

Edited by MightyMichele
  • MightyMichele changed the title to Is the Psychic Bird Mask Inspired by Articuno? Share below your favorite Galar Pokemon

I completely understand your perspective regarding the similarity between that vanity item and the specific Pokémon you mentioned. It's interesting because I've been contemplating a different Pokémon in relation to a separate set of vanity items. These observations have raised suspicions on my end as well.

The Pokémon I'm referring to shares a strikingly similar color palette and features a long snout with sleepy-looking eyes—traits that echo the design of the vanity item in question. Furthermore, the final evolution of this Pokémon resembles a snake, which aligns remarkably well with the name of the vanity item, 'Snake Hat.' These correlations strongly suggest a potential relationship between them:

image.png.8e3da08b06138ac4423302e2b08a55a8.pngimage.png.72cce74bc8197b8e75c866b8775b707d.png

Considering these separate yet intriguing connections, I believe it could be valuable to collectively approach the staff team. By seeking clarification together, we can determine if either of these Pokémon influences aligns with the respective vanity items we've noticed. Collaborating on this inquiry might provide us with a more accurate understanding. How do you feel about joining forces to address both scenarios with the staff?

I'm genuinely thrilled about discouvering the Galarian Pokémon as well have a cosmetic in the game with the unique design of the Galarian Articuno variant 😍. I think that not all players might know about this, as well my teammate that recently asked about the Psychic Bird Mask's connection to Articuno's Psychic typing. As I said, I found that it's due to the Galarian form. I want to share this intriguing fact and see who else might not be aware. Our game currently supports multiple regions but not  including galar pokemons, so not everyone might be familiar with Galar or know about the origin of the design of this mask. By the way, I am keen to learn about other fantastic Galarian Pokémon, so I thought someone could be up to share your favorites, and I could learn from the tastes of you guys 😄  

Apologizes for my part for not be aware of the Galar/Alola variants, as I really am not up to most updates on Pokemon franchise. Im thrilled again to have the mask with this galar variant, it could be a indicator that we might get galar/alola in the pokemmo in the future.

39 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

You are on track to unveil something big

I have apologized with you here. And you are correct that I have unveiled something big. I loved them! 

18 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Apologizes for my part for not be aware of the Galar/Alola variants, as I really am not up to most updates on Pokemon franchise. Im thrilled again to have the mask with this galar variant, it could be a indicator that we might get galar/alola in the pokemmo in the future.

Edited by MightyMichele
1 hour ago, Doctor said:

I completely understand your perspective regarding the similarity between that vanity item and the specific Pokémon you mentioned. It's interesting because I've been contemplating a different Pokémon in relation to a separate set of vanity items. These observations have raised suspicions on my end as well.

The Pokémon I'm referring to shares a strikingly similar color palette and features a long snout with sleepy-looking eyes—traits that echo the design of the vanity item in question. Furthermore, the final evolution of this Pokémon resembles a snake, which aligns remarkably well with the name of the vanity item, 'Snake Hat.' These correlations strongly suggest a potential relationship between them:

image.png.8e3da08b06138ac4423302e2b08a55a8.pngimage.png.72cce74bc8197b8e75c866b8775b707d.png

Considering these separate yet intriguing connections, I believe it could be valuable to collectively approach the staff team. By seeking clarification together, we can determine if either of these Pokémon influences aligns with the respective vanity items we've noticed. Collaborating on this inquiry might provide us with a more accurate understanding. How do you feel about joining forces to address both scenarios with the staff?

Doc... just let it go xDDD

Hey @BrokenJoker, it seems that you brough a Patrick's BrokenHead! 😂

9 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

patrick-star-spongebob-squarepants.gif.b35ad25c8f6bc1d2aee6054fddb2fcf9.gif

lol!! 😂😂😂

59 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Sometimes its pretty funny when stuff is said to just say some stuff

Hey Canada! Nice to see you. I'm glad to know that you entertained yourself ^^

However, the topic could be closed.

As Canada mentioned, I had a stuff to say about my discover. I noticed that some of you already knew about this stuff - and sorry to bother.  @EnzoAbbacchio Could you close my topic please? o/

19 minutes ago, BlueSymbiote said:

What about the Mummy Wrap?

1420.png.bdc34ed6faaf182875c3ca7ee8d5e323.png677583.thumb.png.88c7c19f07477eca21900c91d4133704.png

lol

Man, its a pretty nice cosmetic and finally we got this! Cofagrigus?

I think that it would look better if your skin tone was more dark as the egipcian take a lot of sun in the skin.

Best regards,

MightyMichele