WISHING STONE

1 hour ago, Axelator said:

I did 118 waves (354 mons) and they didn't give me any stone.  Was it for a limited time or has it been removed?

I just checked mine and it's still on the bag. Make sure you speak to the elf near the elfbots, he's the one giving the wishing stone. It could also be a bug so do some research. If people keep getting it then it will be a good idea to make a support ticket.

1 hour ago, YanNewOrigin said:

I just checked mine and it's still on the bag. Make sure you speak to the elf near the elfbots, he's the one giving the wishing stone. It could also be a bug so do some research. If people keep getting it then it will be a good idea to make a support ticket.

Oh thanks, I just got it, I was delivering them in Johto and that elf was kind of hidden.  I assumed that the three who asked for the mons would give it like the other rewards.

Are there any other rewards afterward besides more mystery balls?

46 minutes ago, Axelator said:

Oh thanks, I just got it, I was delivering them in Johto and that elf was kind of hidden.  I assumed that the three who asked for the mons would give it like the other rewards.

Im currently on like 450 returned helpers and nada, wishing stone might be last but I'm gonna keep going

17 hours ago, Axelator said:

I just passed 500 and on 501 I checked with the elf and he gave me a second set of the fairy elfbot outfit and hat just sold the two for a mil together and Christmas tree ones as well. 

1 hour ago, Banichi said:

I just passed 500 and on 501 I checked with the elf and he gave me a second set of the fairy elfbot outfit and hat just sold the two for a mil together and Christmas tree ones as well. 

Check the note from the last update, after receiving the stone at 280 mons they should give you a cosmetic every 60.

37 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

Will the wishing stone be useful during the Chinese Lunar New Year event due to the missing update from the Christmas event?

It Will useful so soon

U will have only one Wish

I wish to get à blue flaming Skull, i don't care if it s untradable 😛