iOS Updates with Altstore

Updating the client on iOS devices are somewhat tedious. Is there a plan to improve this aspect for iOS players?

Here are the current steps we have to go through each time there is an update:

1. Delete the app.

2. Re-download the new IPA.

3. Connect device to computer to load the IPA via altstore.

4. Re-load the ROMS, restart.

5. Re-load the mods and strings, restart.

6. Enter credentials.

7. Login to the email account to verify a new device.

8. Log into the game, re-configure settings, restart.

9. Login again and re-adjust hotkeys.

I fully appreciate the frequent updates, but it would be nice to have a little more streamlined update experience for iOS users.

Just curious if this is something being looked at or not?

Edited by Sourcerer
10 hours ago, Sourcerer said:

Updating the client on iOS devices are somewhat tedious. Is there a plan to improve this aspect for iOS players?

We understand that it can be inconvenient. Unfortunately, due to iOS limitations, we aren't able to work around this.

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2023 at 11:46 AM, Teddiursa said:

We understand that it can be inconvenient. Unfortunately, due to iOS limitations, we aren't able to work around this.

With IOS 17.3, 17.4, where do you have the limitations because it is iOS? can you give another excuse? thank you

3 hours ago, Syntexqt said:

Ah yes, the classic "Mum I want to be a streamer setup" all while topping out at 5 viewers. 

Lol Tiktok desktop app.

Do you speak from your personal experience? Because in my case there is no mother and I am 35 years old enough to buy things on my own with my job.

3 hours ago, Doctor said:

bro said clown ez mature while showing us his gaming setup I think he won the argument guys

I'm not trying to earn anything, they answered me "buy an Android" when talking about another "just add a signature to the iOS application which can be installed as on Android" if you are young it is not my problem.

Definitely choose violence, 17.4 was just posted, and u can say nothing about limitations in earlier versions like to tell it was an excuse, if there hasnt been any new update or info about ios from devteam for now, maybe is completely and fully reasonable, give em time or suggest, dont act like if this version has been out for a lot even if we knew it was coming due to 17.3

• Elizn locked this topic