Legendary ? Where ?

11 hours ago, razimove said:

Idk what is worst, one dude complaining about randomness, or people comparing a guaranteed reward (which is also useless) vs a rng reward (pvp vanity vs legendary encounter), which happens to be needed, sure you can buy from GTL and whatnot, but I dont think that is relevant here. 

I still dont know why they took this lazy approach to the legendaries, nor why they always stay radio silent and avoid engaging with the community.

agree

This post was really entertaining to see... some posts were hilarious

I hope they can soon implement all the legendaries and different (optional) obtaining mechanics.

As an user said on previous pages. Relax, it's just a game, and games are for fun.

Your post is sus Brother... Its Not even the middle of the month and you declared your hunt for zapdos as failed ?! XD

Jesus...i have some questions...

Where do you hunt..? 

How many Lures are ded by now?

How Long do hunt per day...

How many Sessions in the week?

They should add an item call "super Legendary Lure", 100% encounter those never caught Legendaries in next battle. Set in game price for 2M in store. for those ppl who doesn't have time and wants their OTs.

Edited by SakuyaZ
5 hours ago, Xratello said:

Your post is sus Brother... Its Not even the middle of the month and you declared your hunt for zapdos as failed ?! XD

Jesus...i have some questions...

Where do you hunt..? 

How many Lures are ded by now?

How Long do hunt per day...

How many Sessions in the week?

That's not the point of this discussion, let me summarize the idea: Having to rely entirely on chance to get anything other than cosmetics is downright unfair to unlucky players. Why? As it has already been said many times, we are not talking about a color variation or a stupid hat but about legendary Pokémon that give you an advantage over your opponent in PvP.

And just because you got lucky with your legendaries it doesn't mean other players aren't trying hard enough or are doing things incorrectly.

It is necessary to provide feedback on game designs to allow improvements. Claiming that this mechanic is great seems strange to me.

I already knew I will read some mess.... But how people can pretend to say "shiny" hunting legendaries is fair ? 

-For a majority of people it takes a lot of time.

- It can take some money to use the Lure

- If you need money you need more time to farm this money

- During the time you are looking for them you don't Do EV,you don't breed, you don't Train, you don't farm money

-The invesstissment for a breed comp vs the invesstissment for looking for a ghost legendary is a gap that only luck can reduce

I mean where is the positivity to looking for something you can't have 100% sure after certain time spend ?

It's incredible to think that luck and farm are the same thing. I was doing EV service + my own EV for years, I have like 1 and a half pokemons box for each tier (OU UU NU Dubs Untiered and a hald for LC) , I have EV a majority of them, I had 1 shiny after more than 5000 hours while some other people can go in road 1 and have one too, so when people use the argument of time spend to looking for Legendaries you fool.

If it was proportionate to the time nobody would never ever complain because it would serve as a same rule for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spent 20 days hunting Dittos at rt47 just in case I find Entei (wasn't my main goal because already have 1). In all that time, from 2 to 4 hours each day, i didnt get Entei. My donator expired (no Shiny Charmander yet 😭) so I took a break. 4 days ago logged in and decided to give it a try to Zapdos due I didnt have too much to do at work.

An hour passed and I found myself thinking "Why am I doing this? I'm not having fun. This is boring". I have always wanted to complete the Pokedex since first time I played Yellow long ago (I don't do PvP). Until now, I had accomplished that goal with this awesome game. My Pokedex is now incomplete once again... and it will remain that way. I made my choice: not gonna WASTE the few free time I have going left-right like a zombie for a legendary that might not come. In the original games they were there for you to catch (except for the beasts, but you ALWAYS knew where they were). So, for me, there won't be OT Zapdos nor Moltres.

Devs have their hands full with whatever they're planning and upcoming events, so they won't change nothing related to this matter soon (or maybe never).

At the end, is simple. If you want the legendary for PvP, buy it. If you want it for OT, you know what to do: waste your precious time grinding for it with 0 fun in it. It's really up to you.

I'll come back next time I feel like hunting Dittos again to resume my egg shunt or when next event drops.

Best of lucks for you all and may the RNG grants you the legendary/shiny you're looking for.