Is this a bug or is this something intentional in the game?

As you know, a few months ago there was a bug with some Unova trainers giving an amount of money that was not programmed, well in this case this NPC gives you a heart scale in exchange for 10 sweet hearts. The price of the sweet heart when I write this post was 300-450 if you had to buy 10 hearts it would cost you 3k maybe a little more depending on the market, the heart scale sells for 7.2k at the moment, which would mean a profit of 4k for doing nothing. I don't want to take advantage of this bug lest I end up banned like what happened to several people with the trainers.

The scales are interchangeable.

Dialogue translation: Would you like to exchange ten of them for my heart scale?

Screenshot 2024-01-12 215751.png

I wouldnt really say it's a bug.
It's just something people didnt realize up until now, where the price of Sweet Hearts just change according to scales and thats it.

Punishing people for that is hardly justified and would be next level of bonking

Edited by Johnwaynee
3 hours ago, Johnwaynee said:

I wouldnt really say it's a bug.
It's just something people didnt realize up until now, where the price of Sweet Hearts just change according to scales and thats it.

Punishing people for that is hardly justified and would be next level of bonking

While I agree, I was banned for killing rich ladies in Kanto (isl5) when they did not have their payouts changed. It's bullshit, but I'm speaking from experience that devs perceive that as a bug abuse and they do bonk for that

52 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

While I agree, I was banned for killing rich ladies in Kanto (isl5) when they did not have their payouts changed. It's bullshit, but I'm speaking from experience that devs perceive that as a bug abuse and they do bonk for that

"I can't balance my game so I'll instead ban players who min-max it ! 😠" -- Devs when they realized you could rebattle rich NPCs

• 2 weeks later...