Lunar New Year 2024: General Event Information Thread.

46 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I'll be Honest! Until now since Feb. 1, I'm Literally Focusing on Finding Suicune & thnx to that Maintenance & Changes from Previous LNY Event & idk if it's Full Queue now or Not, now i had a choices already as the Testing of Raid Battles... If I'm keep Failing it on Raid Battles, i will going to keep Focus Finding Suicune than Raid Battles & it's been 6k Encounter also too lol.

Friend I was expect 60h since Jan 2 to 10 searching Zapdos unforunely.

1 minute ago, Tatsuhiro said:

Friend I was expect 60h since Jan 2 to 10 searching Zapdos unforunely.

I think for me, i already Encountered Moltres as Not within 300-500 Encounter Rate & that was my Quickest Legendary Birds Encounter yet for now. On Suicune however, it's still on the Hunt Sadly lol.

3 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

I think for me, i already Encountered Moltres as Not within 300-500 Encounter Rate & that was my Quickest Legendary Birds Encounter yet for now. On Suicune however, it's still on the Hunt Sadly lol.

My articuno I was catched in few hours either.

8 minutes ago, ty76hj said:

Things I found:
- You can enter a queue for a raid and leave the pillar area and still be in queue

- You can see what your teammates moves will be

- The numbers under the health bar indicate the amount of actions the pokemon can take

Screenshot 2024-02-14 004310.png

Screenshot 2024-02-14 005952.png

and then i crashed because archetypes UI is different smh (thats my hydreigon)

13 minutes ago, ty76hj said:

Things I found:
- You can enter a queue for a raid and leave the pillar area and still be in queue

- You can see what your teammates moves will be

- The numbers under the health bar indicate the amount of actions the pokemon can take

Screenshot 2024-02-14 004310.png

Screenshot 2024-02-14 005952.png

This is great, thank you for sharing, and it confirms a raid boss. I'll add this info in due course

Ok! I Admitted it myself that Raid Battle is Good! I thought for a secs was 6 Pokémons only as Solo Gameplay but apparently Not lol. Now that i already Beat Lopunny Raid & i got Level 85 Alpha Lopunny,Exp. Candies & 1 Dead Flower, how do i make this Dead Flower into Gracidea? I'm kinda Forgotten already XD

Edited by kenjimAd
16 minutes ago, kenjimAd said:

Ok! I Admitted it myself that Raid Battle is Good! I thought for a secs was 6 Pokémons only as Solo Gameplay but apparently Not lol. Now that i already Beat Lopunny Raid & i got Level 85 Alpha Lopunny,Exp. Candies & 1 Dead Flower, how do i make this Dead Flower into Gracidea? I'm kinda Forgotten already XD

If I remember correctly, flowers are used to summon Shaymin and gracidea are received as a reward for catching it.

Hi, this is the first event for me and my friends, i have a team with some lvl 100 pokemons but some of my friends don't even finish their first region, their pokemons are not even lvl 50, they need to level their pokemons or we can participate like this?