Disable bike music

Bitdrifter

Question

The bike music is NOT EPIC AT ALL. I love Pokemon music and there is almost a unique song for every map but yet I hear the sh**** bike music 99% of the time.

Please let us disable it in settings. That would be a BIG deal for immersion. Also it is dead simple from a programming point of view. I see no reason not to include this feature.

PS: I found a trick to disable it but its kinda annoying. Basically when toggling on/off the exp reamplifier, the music is reset (no idea why). So if you get on the bike and then toggle the exp reamplifier you will both be on the bike and hear the real map music. So I ended up binding exp reamp. to a shortcut and hit both keys when I want to bike.

7 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Bitdrifter said:

But it will always be the same music. I'd like to enjoy the music that was chosen by sound designers to fit with the maps.

…you realize that in the original Pokémon games the bike music also replaces every other background music when you start riding it, right?

On 2/23/2024 at 8:59 AM, Doctor said:

…you realize that in the original Pokémon games the bike music also replaces every other background music when you start riding it, right?

this game has a much longer lifespan that original pokemon games, which can explain why I only notice this issue now. ive played 1000+ hours so I had time to get bored of the bike music.

also I am suggesting to add this as an OPTION so it wouldn’t change anything to other players. yet you guys are genuinely against. humans are fascinating.