In that case, Who should win the game ?

Same thing with rocky helmet and rough skin

Enduré + destiny bond is a good strat early game, but in the end game won't be useful

Is there a forum where this has been discussed before !? 

Screenshot_20240323_091821.jpg

I think that maybe it's a matter of who dies first, so if you loose your last Pokemon prior than your foe, then the win goes to the foe. It looks right to me

9 hours ago, Johnwaynee said:

First one who loses all mons, loses, no matter if there is still something on the stack

And what about explosion or selfdestruct ! 

A plenty of rules doesn't make sense. Like the tie-break rules, imo the rule shouldn't exist on ladder, because there is cases where you down a pokemon can still win the duel, or tie. There is still 1v2 that you can win. Like you're vs a Crit-me-not mon and you had only suicune left while your opponent has the crit me not mon and something that gets neutralized to suicune, let's say a low health scizor. The opponent can stall until the time runs out and win. In theory, the suicune player is winning. 

That is so braindead that some tours doesn't enforce time limit, Grand Slam suggested to even let the match be judged by a Referee. For competitions that i may host in the future, i will apply the Slam rule for tie break and ignore the MMO's system result, and if the match is for a round-robin i'm willing to let the match tie. And before gbwead appears to say again that pokémon can't tie because it's not chess, i wasn't aware smogon was a Chess Community, i always though it was Pokémon.

7 minutes ago, Jgaw said:

it's always who dies first that loses. On self-destruct and explosion cases, the attacker dies before the defender.

Edited by caioxlive13

Whoever has their Pokemon fainted first, loses. Selfdestruct/Explosion has the user faint first, then do damage. Destiny Bond user first faints, then gets KO. That's why using those will lose you the game. If you KO, then die to Life Orb/recoil/etc. you won the game.

That's how it is in regular Pokemon games and there's no reason to deviate from that. There used to be a Self-KO clause for Explosion/Selfdestruct/Dbond only because the system didn't always display the winner correctly. That's why the clause was enforced.

17 hours ago, Jgaw said:

If you explose you die first so you also lose. This same logic applies to all things (recoil, self-ko, dbond) and there is nothing to be changed there 🙂 

Edited by TohnR

Hey @Jgaw, great to see you buddy! Even though it's been confirmed that you lost fair and square. Keep your head up! Wishing you the best of luck in your future battles, and here's hoping for a win next time! Looking for see you on the highest tier!

On 3/23/2024 at 5:23 AM, Jgaw said:

Screenshot_20240323_091821.jpg

I see what happened here. Think of it this way – you lost with style, pulling off Destiny Bond on his monster and even taking down his last one. Next time, he'll probably think twice before challenging you again! ^^