Transparency on ac ban?

KiritoHakz

Question

Im suggesting to add more data to automated messages when you get banned, being more specific when talking about RMT. I have seen in last months thousands of false positive bans, that are appealed and none get unbanned. Are we doing something about this big elephant in the room since like a year ago?

7 answers to this question

People often lie to their friends to save face, but we don't benefit from banning innocent players. When an appeal is denied, it's because the player is guilty. After creating their ticket, the mandatory evidence collected against them is reviewed by someone who was not the issuer to verify that the action taken against the player was warranted. If it's at all questionable, the ban is lifted. The process is a safety net for the few we make mistakes with.

Guilty players typically know what they did wrong so telling them how they got caught only serves to help them avoid getting caught a second time. Even if the player isn't aware of the rule they broke, the process for handling them is the same. The strength of the evidence is what determines the outcome of their appeal.

Posted (edited)

Indeed i have been banned without reason for RMT, im my proof, anyway i have seen a lot of kids and people that even dont know what is RMT asking in facebook what to do with his ac banned. Indeed its imposible i have been doing RMT since i have not played almost since months ago, im not playing the game anymore, how im suspicious of doing RMT? Anyway i dont care anymore, solve it or not, im happy.
If you are curious i have already sended report and got none answer.

People that negates the reality are ridiculous, as always.

Edited by KiritoHakz
1 hour ago, KiritoHakz said:

Indeed i have been banned without reason for RMT, im my proof, anyway i have seen a lot of kids and people that even dont know what is RMT asking in facebook what to do with his ac banned. Indeed its imposible i have been doing RMT since i have not played almost since months ago, im not playing the game anymore, how im suspicious of doing RMT? Anyway i dont care anymore, solve it or not, im happy.
If you are curious i have already sended report and got none answer.

People that negates the reality are ridiculous, as always.

Maybe this issue wouldn’t have happened if the game had true randomness