[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Aah. I thought the subtitles automatically loaded for you because it did for me :P

The other day I was in the grocery store with my girlfriend and we walked by a stand of coca colas with names on them, and one of them said Nikhil and my girlfriend got really mad because she has a pretty common name, but coke doesnt have her name on a bottle and she was like "wtf is that even a name"

It made me think of you.

This actually happened like 2 months ago, I just now remembered it seeing your post.

Nik i am now finally watching this, and it took me 8 minutes to realize i forgot to put subtitles on and i wasn't understanding anything they were saying...

You actually needed the su titles to know what it was about, smh

Haha Winterclaw linked this video in team chat:

[media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VFDHL7awyg [/media]

The other day I was in the grocery store with my girlfriend and we walked by a stand of coca colas with names on them, and one of them said Nikhil and my girlfriend got really mad because she has a pretty common name, but coke doesnt have her name on a bottle and she was like "wtf is that even a name"

It made me think of you.

This actually happened like 2 months ago, I just now remembered it seeing your post.

Lel I didn't know "Nikhil" was a common name outside of India. I hope your reply to your girlfriend was, "Yeah it's a name. I know this because there's an awesome guy in this Pokemon game I play". May be leave out the pokemon game part because then she wouldn't think you're cool :P

Haha Winterclaw linked this video in team chat:

[media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VFDHL7awyg [/media]

Lel I didn't know "Nikhil" was a common name outside of India. I hope your reply to your girlfriend was, "Yeah it's a name. I know this because there's an awesome guy in this Pokemon game I play". May be leave out the pokemon game part because then she wouldn't think you're cool :P

I didn't even know what Nikhil meant lol.. Thought you just faceplanted your keyboard for a name.

It made me think of you.

one of my relatives is named jedadiah and he has a coke can with his name on it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.