[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

lyle winning way too much -.-

It's Bowser... I don't know what did you expect Jonaz.

EDIT:

Lol I totally forgot about Raaidn getting the second shiny :lol:  Congratulations man, that paralyzed Rhydon EQ on +6 curselax doe. Rhydon didn't give a fuck

It's Bowser... I don't know what did you expect Jonaz.

EDIT:

Lol I totally forgot about Raaidn getting the second shiny :lol:  Congratulations man, that paralyzed Rhydon EQ on +6 curselax doe. Rhydon didn't give a fuck

That crit was prob my MVP crit all time. But fuck doh, 25% to get fully para'd, gets fully para'd 75%. :o

Congrats to my brothers KingBowser and raaidn tonight. Damn tough tournament but these two pulled through. Was loving Bowser's commentary during the Shiny Play-off match...

"sorry raaidn" "my bad raaidn" "i'm sorry"

Also shout out to nik for going super saiyan and plowing through Jonaz and Gary to the semis. Impressive ish.

shout out to jonaz for clearing the biggest threat from bowser and raaidn's way to victory :P

Nik, my dearest love, I have the monies from Prom tournament poll. <3 Now I'm not sure if I said that already but I want you to have the whole prize, you really deserve it for your performance in tournament itself, your attitude and everything else I got from you and it cannot be bought. The joy of fighting alongside you for at least those 2 rounds was a good enough prize for me.

<3 True love has triumphed!

Congrats to my brothers KingBowser and raaidn tonight. Damn tough tournament but these two pulled through. Was loving Bowser's commentary during the Shiny Play-off match...

"sorry raaidn" "my bad raaidn" "i'm sorry"

Also shout out to nik for going super saiyan and plowing through Jonaz and Gary to the semis. Impressive ish.

"What dragonclaw is gonna do like 40%"
"Fuck off raaidn, you didnt dragonclaw."
"Raidn please just fall down, just fall. "
"Ohh come on, who does the same play twice."
"Raaidn, im sorry"
"Oh what, brought houndoom?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.