[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

My bad today guys. Should have brought another wall to soak up some of those special hits, or at least brought a more balanced team. I won't play from here on out, unless I'm needed, until I win another UU Official. 

#goalsetting#timetogetbackonthemountain#whereisthemountain

I loosened my grip to give people a chance to play in the team tournaments and we've fallen drastically. I'll be deciding who plays what tier at every Team Tourney from here on out.

Support.

LYLE #1, always and forever. 

EDIT: And also, remember that my comps are always available for use in tournaments, especially the TT. Just message me and ask for something. 

Edited by DoubleJJ

My bad today guys. Should have brought another wall to soak up some of those special hits, or at least brought a more balanced team. I won't play from here on out, unless I'm needed, until I win another UU Official. 

Once my computer is done, I'd love to practice with you Joey.

I don't mind with who is getting picked but we really should have lots of practice duels before TT. Even then we can still help each other out during the duels and I should've helped with the UU or NU battles but I was busy scouting, sorry guys. Next time I'll get someone else to do it. It does matter who gets to play but it also matters to have your teammate's back during the duel. Having raaidn and Bowser constantly watching over me when I duel sometimes is such a relief. 

you are needed so dont spend too much time on that mountain

[spoiler]

also obligatory mountain sex joke

[/spoiler]

TheBloo, KingBowser, and I, were always ready for team tournaments when they rolled around. It's not about practicing before team tournaments, that's what official tournaments are for, it's about always being ready. Nonetheless, having teammates around before & during battles to bounce ideas and scout are helpful for team success. But I'll be letting members know if they are playing during the team tournament beforehand.

TLDR; If you have to ask, then you're probably not playing.

Edited by JSTUD

Oh shit yea, it's a new month. 

It's time to helm up boys. Game faces, war faces, angry faces, whatever.

Someone pull Bloo out of college and someone else pull Goldeneyes back to the game for some shit talking. Where is RoboGoku to show us the way and pokeCROmaster to sweep our biggest rivals? Where is fish to tell everyone how great he is and eggroll to destroy tournaments when no one even knows who he is?

It's on. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.