[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

The squirtle squad turned up after the fire alarm went off just after my lecture started. Whos lighting fires I want to be inside

EDIT: I have been given a modelling question. How much dental floss does a convict really need? A prisoner once escaped from jail by using dental floss to pull himself over the wall... give me answers

What was the answer to you riddle?

It was a legit question that the lecturer gave me to answer. I have no idea what I was meant to do to answer it :)

Why didnt he just shadowsneak the swooper again? Doesnt it have priority over you?

I killed the muk the turn it used shadow sneak

geeze cody, it was only 13 turns. Using a spinda should be exciting enough.

and if anybody wants to try some maths, here;

[spoiler]k95xnb4.jpg [/spoiler]

1. Round peg square hole

2. Well ice melts faster with less mass so idk. Im gonna guess an hour tho

3. Umm i feel like i need more information to solve this one xD. But if they are migrating south in America theres a good chance theyll get shot down by some redneck b4 they hit Florida

4. Who ever is the minority race in the factory will prolly end up doing most of the work.

5. I missed yesterdays lecture and fucking kizhaz wont share his notes. Srry cant answer this one :/

6. The only curves i have faith in are the curves on bloos mom. (Asian chicks ftw)

7. I think i might be starting to lose my hair so this would prolly have to be a negative number.

8. 3

Did i get an A?

1. Round peg square hole

2. Well ice melts faster with less mass so idk. Im gonna guess an hour tho

3. Umm i feel like i need more information to solve this one xD. But if they are migrating south in America theres a good chance theyll get shot down by some redneck b4 they hit Florida

4. Who ever is the minority race in the factory will prolly end up doing most of the work.

5. I missed yesterdays lecture and fucking kizhaz wont share his notes. Srry cant answer this one :/

6. The only curves i have faith in are the curves on bloos mom. (Asian chicks ftw)

7. I think i might be starting to lose my hair so this would prolly have to be a negative number.

8. 3

Did i get an A?

There are 9 questions and you gave answers for only 8. And since you got your numbering wrong, most of the answers would be wrong.

So no A, only F.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.