Design Your Own Region [ April 18th-May 28th]

I wish there was one program that had all the functionality I needed.  :C  I use a combination of Paint Tool Sai, Illustrator, and Photoshop to get the results I want; I tried GIMP but it never felt right to me.

Anyway, I'm just about done with my entry.  I'll be posting it soon.

Aww nice, excited to see it Fera!

GIMP isn't user friendly, but once you get the hang of it then it's not too bad. I think I prefer Photoshop now though. I wish I could use SAI, my mac kind of kills that dream though. I'm going to have Windows on this someday though, so we shall see. ^_^ 

The awkward moment when everyone else is using some sort of photo-shop but you're stuck over here with Google Docs because you don't know how to use those, hahaha...

As far as I know pic quality does not get rated, so only worry about your ideas and texts ;)

Ten days left to create a custom pokedex, items, gyms and edit it all to perfection *faints*

At least I'm done with the map now =S

Out of interest: how far along are you guys?

Map done, Pokedex done, gym leaders and elite four, done. I still need to edit some stuff though and write descriptions for the cities, towns, landmarks, and routes.

That moment when you got a plot lined out and then research about X Y for legendary-infos only to find out it's waay too similar. Another reason to regret not playing it... Oh well 8 days should be plenty to find a new plot :unsure:

That moment when you got a plot lined out and then research about X Y for legendary-infos only to find out it's waay too similar. Another reason to regret not playing it... Oh well 8 days should be plenty to find a new plot :unsure:

You have to use existing legendaries anyway.

Just switch whatever you had to xerneas and yveltal.

Switch some timelines to fit with existing wars or somehting.

Work around it! :p Maybe the similarities may even help improve your plot.