[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

Yeah I did it this way for two reasons.

1. Players will come back when the update hits. Many may neglect the PSL for now because they lost interest in the game, an update will make them want to play again and possibly manage a team.

2. When the update hits there will be a big shift in all the tiers. This means that every tier is going to be very unstable for a while. Things will be moved up and down and players will have to adapt a lot. By starting the season this way players and tier leaders (including me) will have at least 4 weeks of preparation and adaptation time. 

It's unavoidable but it's going to take a lot of time and effort to keep the metagames 'healthy'. I fear that even in the PSL a lot of tier shifts will happen. NU players will be experienced with this. It's unpleasant and competitively unfavorable but again we can't do much about it. A lot of players may rage quit with new bans happening :p

The real question is will Ploegy return to psl or will I just go rip for good?

[spoiler]So conflicted

[spoiler]Doubt anyone would buy me after last psl anyways lol[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I'd pay any money for you nomsayin

Did you just call Ploegy a uguu?

Dirty talk <3

Nooo, this is not what I meant ;_; I just said she's priceless, and you already call her a uguu.

Such phag

At least we all know I don't work for free

[spoiler]You didn't hear this from me[/spoiler]

I didn't said that :O