[Art][Contest] Drawing Cat-astrophe

Munya

Nice info, I don't know much about the different brands, I suppose Wacom would be too expensive :L and I think it is necessary for me to get a pen, I managed to produce my stuff in previous contests using my laptop touchpad :s made my hands naturally default to 'ctrl+z' position for days afterwards

Nice info, I don't know much about the different brands, I suppose Wacom would be too expensive :L and I think it is necessary for me to get a pen, I managed to produce my stuff in previous contests using my laptop touchpad :s made my hands naturally default to 'ctrl+z' position for days afterwards

I know that feel. I typically draw with the touchscreen my laptop has and/or a mouse and it can be a real pain in the ass, but for me I draw so often on my computer that I've just gotten used to it. My hand does go to a natural ctrl+z position a lot though since I do use such a method aha

• 2 weeks later...

Got me all excited, then got me all sad because its a really neat drawing but doesn't meet all the contests requirements, (hero vs villain), but then it was all made okay when you said it wasn't your entry.   Such a roller coster of emotions

If nobody enters, or if somebody does and requests it be extended because they don't want to win like that, I will gladly do so.

Well I can tell you I have an entry that is about 80% done, others can confirm this too cuz they've seen it, but I dunno how much time I have the next few days to shade it and make the background, but then again next week is no better for me, but even if I don't get to what needs to be done with this, I will throw it up on here by friday because it at least has color and everything lol