[Art][Contest] Drawing Cat-astrophe

Munya

I don't suppose the whole "post in thread required for entry" rule applies here, does it? 

EDIT: As much as I'm terrible guys need to have incentive, this isn't a girls only competition

Edited by YagamiNoir

I don't suppose the whole "post in thread required for entry" rule applies here, does it?

There's no reason for it to since it isn't a collaboration competition, and your entry itself would count as the obligatory post if it did regardless.

There's no reason for it to since it isn't a collaboration competition, and your entry itself would count as the obligatory post if it did regardless.

Perhaps. Thank you for your clarity.

Now to hurry on the submission itself. 

finally done with my entry,it might not be that awesome but hey!,at least i did my best :]

Entry:

[spoiler]ddddom.png

Explanation:Helium Fel-X,A descendant of Lord Helix,is about grant his Master's wish of becoming a star,they devised a plan to capture all the

children of earth and throw them to the sun as sacrifice,Our heroes,Madnokof and Tritopitite,witnessed this catastrophic event.What will our heroes do?Who would stop Helium Fel-X? What would happen to those innocent children? Are the others even kids ;-;?

I made Fel-X as a "catch you later" sort of villain because fighting the hero would mean failing the mission.

Madnokof on the other hand is a spirit that saves humanity through all forms of evil,He woke up as this samurai spirit in the middle of the ocean.his past is all unknown.(water)

Tritopitite is also another spirit bound to save humanity,he woke up like the same situation as madnokof but in the middle of the forest....Past is also unknown.(leaf)

there are all kinds of samurai spirits on earth they have not met yet but they are there,seeking for ones like them.[/spoiler]

Proof:

[spoiler]blth1.png[/spoiler]

IGN:Madnokof

*Edited due to weird baloon exploding ;P*

*Edited due to wrong layering ;-;,Fel-X looked small*

Edited by buritoboi

So, it's my debut.

[spoiler] g3yRuSC.jpg [/spoiler]

I'll describe this with a short story.

[spoiler] Flames engulfed the night. The moonlight was dull under the heat of the wild blazes coating the trees of the forest. Endless fire erupted from the rage and delight of the witch whom showered all in her wake with the destruction of fire. Cackles echoed with the crackling sounds of fire and the snapping of trees wherever she travelled with her Delphox, crumbling everything to naught but embers and ash. 

There was a sudden flash of steel, landing a precise slash on the witch's right arm. Blood began to leak from the open wound, strands of her hair dancing with the embers. Amidst her sudden surge of pain she watched her attacker stand before her with his following, the Sword Blade Pokemon -- at this side. Identifying him easily by the familiarity of his signature sword and heavy streaks of sapphire armor. She responded to the intensity of his gaze unflinchingly, her mild agony shifting into sadistic, wild excitement. 

"So we meet again, inquisitor." She smirked. "My old foe. Come to get burned this time?"

"The only one that's burning is yourself." He replied. "By the flames of your own arrogance. The hour of your judgement begins now."

"That's quite some confidence you got there," The witch remarked snidely. "Let's settle our score now, then, once and for all!"

"Enough tedious talk, then. My blade is ready."

"To ashes!"

"Death upon thee!"

And beneath the burning ruins of the night, their battle rages on...... [/spoiler] 

Yagami, I love it~ The story really adds to it! 

I'm pretty sure the story is not really too relevant of a factor to the overall submission, that was just me being metaphorically loquacious at demonstrating what my submission is. This ain't getting me far anyways, but thanks. 

Edited by YagamiNoir

My Entry:

IGN: Ploegy

[spoiler]tumblr_nliw5juM5O1rsgzmno1_1280.png

This drawing futures our Hero Quagsire King Ploegy with her Quagsire against arch-rival Swalot Queen Pinkwings with her Swalot. To stop Pinkwings from Swalotting the innocent people of Pokemmo any further, the two are facing off in a fancy off to see whose Pokemon is more fancy than the other.

Also I'd like to thank Pinkwings and Platoons for helping me figure out what to draw for this c: Pinkwings gave me the basic idea of stopping her from Swalotting while Platoons gave me the fancy off idea.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]This is the original sketch of this drawing

tumblr_nk5wiiOgqY1rsgzmno1_1280.png[/spoiler]

Edited by Ploegy

Seems that I got this in after all~ I was a little worried when it crashed for the 20th time, forcing me to redo a lot of it.

Reduced size (apparently it wouldn't load for some)

Final_Small.png

Full size (4000x2480)

[spoiler]Final_I_Think.png[/spoiler]

Description that I ran out of time writing

[spoiler]

It was a stormy night. Bill and his two lab assistants had reached a breakthrough in their research. The goal? To combine humans with Pokemon to create the ultimate soldier. There was a flash of lightning as the machine whirred into motion. The caged Pokemon on the other side of the room howled in fear as they watched one of their own - a Clefairy - merge with the man within. What emerged from the machine was no longer the Clefairy that they had comforted in captivity, but a scientist in a form that they had once adored. The experiment had been a success.

The first lab assistant stepped up and selected a Pokemon. A Seviper was paralyzed and dragged to the machine. She adjusted some settings slightly before entering along with the serpent. The machine started up yet again, but something had gone very wrong during the fusion. What emerged from the machine resembled the assistant more than the Pokemon, and seemed to be in pain as venom spread throughout its body. Seething with rage from its former captivity, the creature fled into the night. It appeared that, unlike in the case of Bill, the first assistant had maintained her human form but gained the mind and powers of the lab-dwelling Seviper instead of the other way around.

Bill and the remaining assistant understood what had happened, but more than that, understood the dire consequences of letting a creature like that loose. They determined that the best way to lure a Seviper is with a Zangoose, and thus began the final transformation, with adjustments to hopefully maintain the mind of the assistant. The hunt begins.

They forgot to change Bill back though. Oops.

SeaBill.png

[/spoiler]

IGN: RacheLucario

Edited by RacheLucario
Apparently there's still time to edit \o/

i guess im too late for my entry </3 last time i checked. tinypic was down
I'm going to post it anyway >_> Hope it is still a valid entry
2ey7uis.png
Explanation:
[spoiler]Dialga:Let me tell you a story, A story about a little boy and a little girl.
It all started on the island of trog. where they lost their mother and father during the "trog incident" if only they were there sooner.... "Six Arms"is a notorious criminal which is said to be "a set of walking skeletons" has been murdering everyone in the island. local news advised people to leave as soon as possible, they unlocked their potential and gained superhuman powers. Rena Kimura, can manipulate time. but may only slow it or make it faster, Takayori Kimura, has gained mastery from the sword his father left. which formed a bond that can destroy even the strongest foes, one day. when they aged enough to battle six arms, they both died without even landing a single scratch.
"maybe if you were older. you could have defeated me"
said six arms. The end
Palkia: wait.. what does this have to do with me?
Dialga: you'll know soon.. Brother.
Palkia: Brother?!.. *gasp*
Dialga: yes. you are Takayori. and i am your sister. let us go back in time and save our parents once and for all
*time and space fuses together*
Takayori: HEY! lets play over ther-- *sudden silence*
Rena:.. lets go! *runs furiously at home*
Takayori: how will i change the past?! i dont have my blade!
Rena: you could use that rake! faster!
*opens door* *Six arms running towards their parents with godspeed*
Takayori : *unleashes affiliating frimament* Past present and future will now appear as one single entity! *Rake turns into Doublade*
All 3 Takayori's: Take this!!! *Fallen arms!* *Simplified Ratio!* *Iron momentum!*
.......bzz* This is just in* Trog is now saved from the walking skeleton*
*Giratina in the mirror* Soon.....
[/spoiler]
concept art to aid me in my drawing o3o!
[spoiler]2iayem1.png

Takayori Kimura

2mx4jfa.png
Rena Kimura

nmfh1v.png
Six Arms[/spoiler]

Edited by ZeroZephy

I surrender. Can't finish Mawilady in time.

Edit:(Mawilady is my hero's Archnemesis)

I think I have lost the contest. oh well.

This is SableMan:

[spoiler]

pokemon_superhero_sableman_by_raseru09-d

Back Story

This young man's parents were once rich men who led a mining corporation.
His parents had many Rivals in business. 
These rivals, using strong steel-type Pokemon schemed a plan to bring his family down,
and get the minefield for themselves.
He lost his parents in their travel at a cave when he was young, and never met them again.
He was found by a group of Sableyes who raised him and welcomed him to their family.
There he lived, in an Underground village adorned with crystals. there was soil to grow fruit for him to eat. 
He lived along with Sableyes and other ground-type pokemon peacefully..
One day he decided to get out of the cave, and to his surprise, his parents did not own the minefield any more.
and he never saw them again..
He then found a way to discover the most advanced technology, affording them, by selling crystals from the underground village.
He sought to avenge his parents and defeat the evil businessmen who stole their company.

And then, he fights for justice, protecting the weak, people who cannot fight back,
with the crystal shield, and Sableye-colored armor, he has been known as SableMan!
[/spoiler]

Edited by Raseruu