DoubleJ Challenge [lock dis]

Who will win between vegetajj and bigbangattack? Will vegetajj claim the victory? Or will bigbangattack go all saiyan and suprise us? Find out next time on Pokemon Z

The better question is... will DoubleJ go on his VegetaJJ account or Vegeta account to claim this victory?

Played bigbangattack, and needless to say it was a great match. He brought a surprise Rain team and I fought through it as best I can. The match came down to my Ursaring setting up Swords Dance on an EQ from Forretress. The Forretress died the next turn to Fire Punch and in came Gyarados with the Intimidate. At +1, my Return would have killed, but I was flinched and killed in two hits by Waterfall. After a bit of scrambling, bigbangattack's Ludicolo was able to set-up Rain Dance and broke my Paralyzed Porygon2. 

gg brah, 100k to you good sir. 

50k on a uu quickie?

Thanks for the match bro!

In a heated battle of offense, Phatiman employed some nasty set-up tactics to try and pull off a quick, easy win. Fortunately, I had the right team build to play through the excitement and nab a good clean win, well outside of a first turn Thunderbolt Paralysis by my honey-bunny PrettyPooch. 

The DoubleJ Challenge is alive and well. In a heated battle that saw casualties from both sides, overToasted met DoubleJ on the UU Stage. The beginning of the match appeared to favor myself, but the tides quickly turned when Toast made some quick and skillful double swaps to take out his primary threat. In the end it came down to a Tentacruel fight, with my Tenta carrying Hydro Pump and his without. Unfortunately Hydro Pump proved to be the worst option, as a couple misses cost me the upper hand. Toasts' Tenta nabbed the kill and hung on with a few HP. It came down to a 50/50 and RNGtoast pulled through, getting the OHKO on my Breloom with his Ice Beam Tenta. It was all up to my Poliwrath who failed to kill the Tenta after some Giga Drain recovery, but heavens above came down for me and took Toast by the hand, forcing him to misclick Surf for my recovery and his death. In came his Cacturne which crit-Bullet Seeded me down to about 4 HP, but fortunately I got that OHKO with a STAB SE Brick Break.

gg Toast, that was one goofy match. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: eggplant came ready for a challenge and had a unique team that got me a little concerned early on. Fortunately, I was able to play through the surprises and land some handy kills. In the end, it was Rain vs Rain and I prevailed.

gg home skillet