[Unofficial] Shiny Existence Thread [5th Life]

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Quick question, about how much yen on average should a player expect to have to start egging? Like close to 100mil to have a decent chance?

normally it should be 120m ready for 30k eggs , and some extra pokeyen for charms and donors if u wanna use em

7 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

normally it should be 120m ready for 30k eggs , and some extra pokeyen for charms and donors if u wanna use em

Is there like a method people use? For instance do some players only start egging after reaching a certain amount of encounters? I am highly considering egging now because my last 4 hunts were terrible. Gloom, 2 Onix and then I had over 50k encounters. I got a horde of skarmory and quilava and then found entei. I went to hunt bagon afterwards. I popped a charm and then got golbat. This was literally "7" encounters after encountering Entei. So you can imagine my disappointment lol.

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Is there like a method people use? For instance do some players only start egging after reaching a certain amount of encounters?

some people believes that increasing encounters also increases your chance for a shiny , so they're doing a bunch of horde encs before getting through an egg hunt , like hitting 30k without a shiny then they're starting egg hunt , but i don't really believe if that changes the odds of a shiny , as it's always mentioned 1/30k for every single encounter sooo you always get the same chance/odds , also yeah i noticed your luck lately ur getting the worst shinies on these spots lol , same happens for me but my hunts takes too long lately lol im unlucky , i mix them with eggs which takes much time yeah but its my second time streak now going over 60k single encs , the last time it was more than 80k singles

29 minutes ago, hamizoss said:

some people believes that increasing encounters also increases your chance for a shiny , so they're doing a bunch of horde encs before getting through an egg hunt , like hitting 30k without a shiny then they're starting egg hunt , but i don't really believe if that changes the odds of a shiny , as it's always mentioned 1/30k for every single encounter sooo you always get the same chance/odds , also yeah i noticed your luck lately ur getting the worst shinies on these spots lol , same happens for me but my hunts takes too long lately lol im unlucky , i mix them with eggs which takes much time yeah but its my second time streak now going over 60k single encs , the last time it was more than 80k singles

Yeh it's been a bad streak for me.. but I guess the fact that I do get a shiny now and then is not too bad. My recent hunts were over 60k, 10k, 28k and then the golbat was over 50k. The only thing bothering me is that the golbat was 7 encounters after Entei and I can't seem to get over it. 80k... that's rough man. Hope you get the shiny you want real soon!

19 minutes ago, Goku said:

Yeh it's been a bad streak for me.. but I guess the fact that I do get a shiny now and then is not too bad. My recent hunts were over 60k, 10k, 28k and then the golbat was over 50k. The only thing bothering me is that the golbat was 7 encounters after Entei and I can't seem to get over it. 80k... that's rough man. Hope you get the shiny you want real soon!

ye lol 7 encounters for a shiny , looks like it's calling another long dry hunt , thanks and good luck u too

Moments before the tragedy 🥹 42.870 enc... Phase 2 Pawniard i guess 🫡

Context: Duosion woke up first turn and used Ally Switch
I wasnt prepared for that, it was the first day back after months.
Probability of this is super low but still mb, first RIP in 6 years.

image.thumb.png.9afa1b04db7d9ac1c83bc9a67061f428.png

Edited by Ninnetales
57 minutes ago, Bclout said:

85k eggs later... Never really thought that this moment was ever going to happen, but I guess my luck finally came around! Maybe the next one will be a little shorter :D. I wish you guys the best of luck on your hunts in the future<3 Team Avalanche!!! 

its finally over!.PNG

FINALLY HAPPENED LEGEND