[Art] LYLE's/ Noad's Cosy Cat Corner

Noad

Sig4.gif

^DS made this for me^

~Hey I'm Noad~

free_cat_icon_by_mistickyumon-d4us6iu.gi

Some of you may know me as a Game Master here at PokeMMO and others as someone who was once a pretty mediocre NU player.

Over the past year I have been constantly practising my Photoshop skills to create events posters and banners, at some point I hope to learn how to make halfway decent signatures. Recently I bought a graphics tablet as drawing has always been something I have loved to do in my free time, it was a bit tough at first getting used to digital art but I think that I am finally getting there. \o/

I decided to open a thread to take requests for posters/banners and maybe in the future signatures. I will occasionally take art requests but most of the time I will likely draw for friends if I am feeling in an artsy mood.

free_pink_paw_prints_icon_by_mistickyumo

To keep things a little organised I have 2 golden rules:

1. Do not PM me with requests, I need my inbox space for obvious reasons.

2. I will have 2 open slots for requests, please do not make a request if you see they are full. 

WdmVLCC.gif

Banners or Posters

You are welcome to request a banner for your team or trade thread or an unofficial event you want to host. Below are a few of my favourite posters that I have created for some past official events:

[spoiler]

PrA58Af.png

Kh4akGC.png

2kCIwnx.png

GCyzPKA.pngk11lG9e.png

YquQm4h.png

[/spoiler]

Artwork:

I don't have many examples so I guess I will work on filling up this section. If I do take requests I prefer that it is kept Pokemon related.

I work on massive canvases so I apologise in advance for the big images.

[spoiler]

Something I drew for Ronax:

GRnfdaz.png

Justice Berd o7:

Maub730.png

A shiny Chimecho for OvenBakedZebra:

bmwDRVy.png

A victorious Togepi for Platoons:

jZRyqjf.png?1

[/spoiler]

Currently not taking requests

Thank you for visiting my thread!

sleeping-japanese-cat-smiley-emoticon.gi

Noad, this is about to be a crazy request, idk if you can handle this

[spoiler]

just a drawing of a togepi just so everyone knows I'm winning this clefairy cup on tuesday :)

[/spoiler] 

Can you draw me a cute picture of a shiny chimecho

I'll see what I can do with these 2 requests when I wake up tomorrow \o/

Got bored earlier and decided to draw a chubby, cutie pie Shiny Spearow, cause wynaut?

Maub730.png

jZRyqjf.png?1

omg! adorable...

EDIT:

Ok, serious request now. Can I get Weezing, Altaria, Lickitung & Absol all grouped together as if they're have their picture taken? Weezing with straw hat on(only on 1 head), Altaria looking glorious as ever, Absol posing to look real cool and Lickitung about to put his sunglasses on and doing duck face :) and a random Psyduck photo bombing in the background.

If its too much, you can Weezing out, and the photo bombing :)

Edited by KaynineXL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.