The Great PokeMMO War (October 5th) EPIC Tournament!

BQLGU2D.png

The great PokeMMO Dynasty War.

This tournament will be the ultimate anythinggoes tournament.

Meaning you can do anything to win a battle.

Nothing is banned in this.

That is why it is a 

~ War ~

Details: 

64 Players +
Unlimited Reserves
6v6 Ubers Tournament
Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: October 5th, 2015

Time: 5:00PM EST | 9:00PM GMT

Registration is open now

Silph CO. Channel 7 

Clauses:

Sleep/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned moves : 

Baton Pass

List of banned Pokemon:

( N/A )

Notes:

• You may AFK timeout your opponent as soon as the button appears. This clause will not be in effect for the Semi Finals or Final round, where you will only be allowed to press it after the referee gives permission to do so.
  • Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.
  • Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

1st Place Prize

$1,000,000 + 3,000RP +2 Comps +Signature

2nd Place Prize

$500,000

3rd Place Prize

Host: Rajat 

GM: o.o

Refs: GoldenSunIsaac

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

what comps?

idk player Rajat will be providing the prize, and hosting the tournament. He just wanted me to post it because he thinks I will get more people to come. So I will ask him for further details in team chat okay. and I think it is any wings of your choice if you wanted to know that as well.

idk player Rajat will be providing the prize, and hosting the tournament. He just wanted me to post it because he thinks I will get more people to come. So I will ask him for further details in team chat okay. and I think it is any wings of your choice if you wanted to know that as well.

you might wanna specify that then

something like 

"1500 Reward Points" (or 3000 however much they are)

Wait so if there are no clauses that means there are no species, sleep, evasion, bag items or pristine clauses in effect? I would strongly recommend considering adding clauses because without them you will have:

• People sleeping most of their opponents team - Breloom will be pretty OP. 
  • People bringing 6 Blisseys or 5 Wobbuffets and a Salamence ect. 
  • People using Double Team which is in no way competitive and unfair on the opponent
  • People bringing in guts users like Ursaring and Swellow with status, which would give them a big head start advantage. 
  • People using max revives and potions to heal fainted or damaged Pokemon. 

Also the AFK timeout button no longer exists with the new timer battle system. 

Mfw just yesterday I thought of running AG tournament just for teh lulz.

@ Noad, Bag Items clause should obviously be enforced to not have a pay to win tourney and Pristine clause is just basically to prevent cheating but real anything goes has no clauses. As it is anything goes it is meant to be not competitive at all and clauses exist to create competitiveness. Even such normal clauses like Species and Evasion doesn't appear there but I'm not sure about Sleep clause. Anyways fast hyper offense and Lum shuts down that too..

Anyways TL;DR include Pristine and Bag Items clause for obvious reasons.

Sounds like a real Schlober-Knocker, you should consider changing the date though. The slowpoke tourney was scheduled first.

didnt see that post. wasnt really worrying about other tourneys, rajat was rushing me to post this. and also on the clause thing, I can add the clauses but all moves are eligable, and all pokemon are eligable. So have fun \o/. Yes, I will add all clauses, the event will be post poned to october Some time. ill give more details later

Edited: New changes

• The date has been set to October 4th 2015.
  • Added all clauses except for OHKO, since all moves are allowed.
  • Have fun! And registration is open so please sign up so this tournament can be filled thank you.
  • Also 1 comp available for prize will be an adamant Cacnea comp for NU.
  • Changed prize from 3 wings to 3000 RP
Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

Edited: New changes

• The date has been set to October 4th 2015.
  • Added all clauses except for OHKO, since all moves are allowed.
  • Have fun! And registration is open so please sign up so this tournament can be filled thank you.
  • Also 1 comp available for prize will be and adamant Cacnea comp for NU.
  • Changed prize from 3 wings to 3000 RP

Highly appreciate

IGN: BenGorgon \o/