[8 Gym Challenge] KingCheerio Badge (LYLE: KingCheerios)

gg jj, im not sure if that last crit mattered though, seeing that surf did quite a bit

lol, don't kid yourself toast

252 SpA Tentacruel Sludge Bomb vs. 156 HP / 8+ SpD Vileplume: 55-66 (32.3 - 38.8%) -- 5.4% chance to 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery

Toast did miss a Heat Wave and a Super Fang, besides, plume was at 30-35%, maybe crit did matter, maybe not.

I mean he got the badge. I don't see why you guys have to come in here and bitch about. He rng'd 3 of us just to get this title shot too, but alas, he has it. So please, move along now. 

Made my goodbye speech over in the LYLE thread. Grats to Toast for earning this badge, although I would have much rather he fought Bowser than play me twice. That match was hype. Anyhoos, this thread is going to need a new publisher and this gym is going to need a new gym leader. Someone in team is going to have to step up.

So with that, enjoy. 

Made my goodbye speech over in the LYLE thread. Grats to Toast for earning this badge, although I would have much rather he fought Bowser than play me twice. That match was hype. Anyhoos, this thread is going to need a new publisher and this gym is going to need a new gym leader. Someone in team is going to have to step up.

So with that, enjoy. 

Alright cool, ill be the leader again.

So with that, enjoy.

thought itd be easier to reply here than lyle, for sure that bowser match was hyped af, i would say the same instead of facing you again :p it is sad to see ya go, still lf a finals match one day haha cya man o/

on phone so i cant quote twice but fuck you kay

thought itd be easier to reply here than lyle, for sure that bowser match was hyped af, i would say the same instead of facing you again :P it is sad to see ya go, still lf a finals match one day haha cya man o/

on phone so i cant quote twice but fuck you kay

I love you toast