[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

6 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

I'll keep the same team name as last season if it wasnt obvious from the reviving of last years winning team thread. 

Ya'll better watch out, the raging lions are destroy mountains. OO and it takes like 3 gladiators to kill a lion, so that's that. 

fdb40168fbc88fd6a997146ae99ee8e7.jpg does not agree.

30 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Argghhhhh fred is like an annoying fly that keeps buzzing near your ear that keeps coming back.

I'm starting to crack.

cartman-just-a-little-crack-south-park.g

@Champlooo

it's form the scene where cartman has that kids parents killed then steals the bodies and turns them into chili and feeds them to the kid. 

Edited by fredrichnietze
10 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

I cringe

better hope we dont get put up against each other , im talking hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla shit

you aint even sign up? lmaooo you a whole nab

Edited by Nobarsmcgee
24 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

better hope we dont get put up against each other , im talking hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla shit

you aint even sign up? lmaooo you a whole nab

y u have butter teeth

2 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

y u have butter teeth

lmao. this is supposed to be a trash talking thread but all i see is u backpeddling. its ok bro, ill hand you the L nicely

you lucky it wont let me post this drake meme

Edited by Nobarsmcgee
9 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

lmao. this is supposed to be a trash talking thread but all i see is u backpeddling. its ok bro, ill hand you the L nicely

you lucky it wont let me post this drake meme

I've just been threatened with memes

Kill me