[PSL V] General Smack Talk Thread

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Really? 

The shit talk in the other thread was childs play compared to this thread. Me, fred, 4f and craig were going deep, surprised nothing got removed tbh..

that was deep for you? 

oh the uguu jokes i could make here but wont 

14 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

The only way Aston Villa is top 5 is before EPL season starts, when they make the tables and Villa is 2nd/3rd thanks to their name starting with an A

Since Prem began in 1992-93, villa have been top 5 3 times, and an additional 6 times as 6th place. Not to mention countless amount of times before Prem was introduced and we had division.

You gotta make sure your shit talk has some truth to it brah. Keep trying, you're getting there :)

7 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

that was deep for you? 

Hide contents

oh the uguu jokes i could make here but wont 

Nope, it was a sarcastic joke about how trash your jokes were. You suck.

36 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

hop off my boy fred he might live in the alaskan forest in a bunker shielded from society but he def will ddos ur ass until u have hot single russians haunting u in ur baby power naps

I reckon fred is like this irl

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

You suck.

im sorry to disappoint but i do not suck. 

48 minutes ago, DrCraig said:

hop off my boy fred he might live in the alaskan forest in a bunker shielded from society but he def will ddos ur ass until u have hot single russians haunting u in ur baby power naps

wot?

7 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I reckon fred is like this irl

i take this as a compliment.

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Since Prem began in 1992-93, villa have been top 5 3 times, and an additional 6 times as 6th place. Not to mention countless amount of times before Prem was introduced and we had division.

You gotta make sure your shit talk has some truth to it brah. Keep trying, you're getting there :)

As an Arsenal supporter, who haven't dropped any lower than 4th place for almost 20 years, I highly doubt your definition of good.

I mean, Nottingham Forest won the Champions league, they're complete shit now though, just like Villa lol

7 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

As an Arsenal supporter, who haven't dropped any lower than 4th place for almost 20 years, I highly doubt your definition of good.

I mean, Nottingham Forest won the Champions league, they're complete shit now though, just like Villa lol

You're an Arsenal fan.... from Macedonia...

LOL. 

>picks best team(I assume this was when arsenal was the best?)

>tries to smack talk other teams not doing so well

We call those types of people glory hunters here :)

PS. When did I say Villa were good?

34 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

You're an Arsenal fan.... from Macedonia...

LOL. 

>picks best team(I assume this was when arsenal was the best?)

>tries to smack talk other teams not doing so well

We call those types of people glory hunters here :)

PS. When did I say Villa were good?

Holy shit you're trying too hard. Even if I wasn't cheering for them, it doesn't change the fact that Villa are complete shit. They have never been able to reach a level that Arsenal or any other team like them has.

Also, it's forbidden to cheer for a team that isn't from your area? It's forbidden to cheer for a team that's doing good? In no way did I pick the best team. They've been my favourite team for more than 10 years, and in those 10 years, even when they've struggled to win a trophy for 5-6 season straight, I didn't end up choosing another team over them.

That's not what you call glory hunters, too bad you don't even know which is which.

2 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Holy shit you're trying too hard. Even if I wasn't cheering for them, it doesn't change the fact that Villa are complete shit. They have never been able to reach a level that Arsenal or any other team like them has.

Also, it's forbidden to cheer for a team that isn't from your area? It's forbidden to cheer for a team that's doing good? In no way did I pick the best team. They've been my favourite team for more than 10 years, and in those 10 years, even when they've struggled to win a trophy for 5-6 season straight, I didn't end up choosing another team over them.

That's not what you call glory hunters, too bad you don't even know which is which.

Of course we've been the same level as Arsenal lol, are you new to football? Lol, the past 10 years arsenal have always been one of the best, don't give me your shit. Why have they been your favourite team for the past 10 years? I know... because they win. You sound like the type of guy to watch 1 game a year and claim to know it all lmao.

@Noadcan this stuff be moved be moved to the multimedia football section? Would be a shame for our friendly banter to be cluttered by ol' serious over here.