League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

nah yo. Veni legit just kicked him for being a troll. Fucking rabbadons first item on a jg amumu. 

Well, I dont want to start argue with any of you.

I played bad, I admit (I didn´t troll though, thats my style of play and it usually works (When it doesnt, its pretty bad yeah, I know))

However, when the guy that should talk the less (Didnt even try to win this game) blames for everything else, it gets sad.

I played bad? Yes, I did. But Geni also played bad and I didnt say a thing to him.

27 minutes ago, pachima said:

Well, I dont want to start argue with any of you.

I played bad, I admit (I didn´t troll though, thats my style of play and it usually works (When it doesnt, its pretty bad yeah, I know))

However, when the guy that should talk the less (Didnt even try to win this game) blames for everything else, it gets sad.

I played bad? Yes, I did. But Geni also played bad and I didnt say a thing to him.

eh, i went too harsh on u bud, il add u back in whenever the feature is back up. apologies

2 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

eh, i went too harsh on u bud, il add u back in whenever the feature is back up. apologies

Thats ok. Ppl usually behave like that when they see stupid builds on teammates.

Remember the first game we did?

I went full ap amumu and almost carried you all despite you feeding even the bushes

It works

Just not this time, sry!

2 hours ago, Moetal said:

Kaynine I'm still mad.

I am sorry, we had lots of people wanting to join and it wouldn't let me invite you because of your level.

Are you able to be invited now? If so, I plan to play some games tonight if you're in.

29 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I am sorry, we had lots of people wanting to join and it wouldn't let me invite you because of your level.

Are you able to be invited now? If so, I plan to play some games tonight if you're in.

No, I'm still level 3 because fuck you.