League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

16292a7025.jpg

Wanted to share a cheese pick i used to play a lot, its nocturne mid.

Played it again today and it turns out it goes well (got some help from jungle but ok :))

Ofc you can say "well every champ works out well if you get camped"...... well not really it depends what you do with the help..

Anyway in Korea it's played a lot more, about 20% of nocturnes there are nocturne mid's.

You don't really have an escape on nocturne, but you oneshot faster and you have a little bit more sustain with malmortius and steraks lategame and the lifesteal from hydra. It's more used as a counterinitiation when the enemy team goes in you ult their backline like a Rengar.

It's still kinda under the radar for a year now, but the winrate is pretty good.

You start corrupting potion, you will get behind in cs and lose lane pre - 6 (unless a jungler assists you), and then you back, get serrated dirk and just gank like a rengar would. You 100% get a kill, it's absolutely insane with thunderlords and the armor pen.
You build flat armor pen, so youmoos, cdr boots, malmortius, duskblade and then get hydra and steraks.

Nocturne's waveclear is actually above decent with the q and the passive (aoe auto) and you can get an early tiamat if you need farm or you don't really have kill lane at 6.

Here's a vid of me on mid nocturne lategame oneshotting a 1,7k hp jhin:

Edited by Tranzmaster
1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

@Tranzmaster I can't remember who, but there was an LCS player who used Noct as a niche pick for mid. I remember he played it into Kass and he just continuously pushed the wave and Kass couldn't roam, and when he did, Noct can follow easy.

Wasn't too bad,

SK vs SHC - Jesiz Kassadin vs Selfie Nocturne.

Nocturne is really good into Kassadin.

A pretty cool play that tilted Jax and Quinn off the face of the earth.

Was in a game with Rabadons Amumu pachima / @GeneralVenican / @BlackJovi / @YettoDie

I wanted to interlude it with a poem i made for it:

My jax is top

The quinn is free

You guessed it right

lel kek xd

Edited by Tranzmaster
3 minutes ago, YettoDie said:

Well, playing amumu deathcap first item, having the most shit background sound ever did attribute to the kicking of TS.

Not ts, teamchat of league.

Edit: And yeah, sry for the ts thing, my mic is awful.

Edited by pachima