UEFA EURO 2016 - Discussion thread

fucking Zidane, I was just kid, seeing one of the best team in the world playing a World Cup Final twice in a row, and this french guy, ruined my dream to see my country world champion again, the year was 1998.

NOT HAPPY WITH THAT, in 2006 this fucking guy just destroyed Brazil again, he didn't score, but he was just unstoppable. Zizou was indeed one of the best players I ever watch playing football, but why the fuck he decided to screw Brazil in two world cups? Every time I see a France x Brazil, I have nightmares.

Edited by felix
we won 2002 :P
7 minutes ago, felix said:

fucking Zidane, I was just kid, seeing one of the best team in the world playing a World Cup Final twice in a row, and this french guy, ruined my dream to see my country world champion again, the year was 1998.

NOT HAPPY WITH THAT, in 2006 this fucking guy just destroyed Brazil again, he didn't score, but he was just unstoppable. Zizou was indeed one of the best players I ever watch playing football, but why the fuck he decided to screw Brazil in two world cups? Every time I see a France x Brazil, I have nightmares.

He is not the only one, Brazil is just bad :3

2 hours ago, felix said:

shame you guys suck balls now

Saturday, 25th June:

0 Switzerland - Poland 2

3 Wales - Northern Ireland 0

2 Croatia - Portugal 1

Sunday, 26th June:

1 France - Republic of Ireland 0

2 Germany - D - Slovakia 0

1 Hungary - Belgium 0

Monday, 27th June:

2 Italia - Spain 0

0 England - Iceland 1

Edited by Liberalisme

Saturday, 25th June:

1 Switzerland - Poland 3

2 Wales - Northern Ireland 0

1 Croatia - Portugal 2

Sunday, 26th June:

0 France - Republic of Ireland 1

4 Germany - Slovakia 0

0 Hungary - Belgium 2

Monday, 27th June:

0 Italia - Spain 0 ( penalties are a 50-50 )

0 England - Iceland 1

19 hours ago, Arimanius said:

That is a moment where I would like to hit that "pretty" face with my fist and break his nose

He had his reasons to throw that mic into the water:

1. That news jornal published something about his father's (Who died around 10 years ago) past (Involving alcohol problems and other stuff) in a time when we (Portugal fans) need Ronaldo to be 100% both physically and mentally. This jornal is not even relevant in my country because it just focus on gossips and other useless shit rather than making actual news.

2. You see those security men around Ronaldo? They're making a security perimeter around him which that journalist trespassed when he shouldn't have. Everyone in my country supported Ronaldo's action, the only ones who didn't were the people who work for that news jornal, but honestly nobody even gives a shit about them.

What's funny about this is that now this shitty ass news jornal called "Correio da Manhã" is trying to juice this as long as they can so that people actually buy their papers.

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Reasons

I mean I understand that since journalists sometimes are so shitty that is disgusting, they mess with everything u have even things like your family and sensitive stuff but he could have told his security to take him out of there otherwise he would have looked bad to the rest of the world (like it happened) doing something like that. He's watched by a lot of people and a lot of people wants to be like him (little children and stuff, I would only like to have his money xD) so he has to give an example. but anyway I don't care too much about him since I don't like him as a person anyway but he could have handled that a little bit better

Poland so lucky it's disgusting x), but hey that's football. Atleast Shaqiri has a shot for the Puskas award now.

Oh and as a Portugal Fan I don't really get all that Ronaldo hate, people even find reasons to hate him when there aren't ( this " correio da manha"' bullshit for example, LifeStylez resumed it perfectly :) ), of course sometimes he's super annoying even for us Portugal fans but no matter what I will never forget all the joy and hype he made me feel throughout my supporter's life :D.