UEFA EURO 2016 - Discussion thread

See guys , we didn't need 17 million people for a referendum to get out of Europe, one person alone did it for us tonight.

Nobody will believe me but I honestly thought it would be 2-1 Iceland tonight and it was 9/1 , I don't bet but damn I feel sore ... I told my mate to place that bet do hopefully he wasn't stubborn and did 

All these managers in all of these England teams and Hodgson in the national team should die, ALL OF THEM but Ranieri

My face when a team with so many good players can't work first for manager's fault bringing bad players like fucking Wilshere that didn't even played a fucking game and it was preffered over drinkwater and the fucking lack of balls and attitude

Edited by Arimanius
On 6/23/2016 at 2:35 PM, Arimanius said:

my predictions

Saturday, 25th June:

0 Switzerland - Poland 1 (almost)

2 Wales - Northern Ireland 1 (victory)

2 Croatia - Portugal 0 (shame)

Sunday, 26th June:

2 France - Republic of Ireland 0 (badass)

3 Germany - D - Slovakia 0 (badass)

1 Hungary - Belgium 2 (victory)

Monday, 27th June:

1 Italia - Spain 0 (almost till 91')

1 England - Iceland 0 (fucking shame)

Just now, felix said:

Predictions?

Poland 1 - 0 Portugal  a Bear can hope, yes? 

Wales 1 - 1  Belgium and penalties- this can be a really close match!

Germany 1 - 2 Italy Agree

France 2 - 1 Iceland Agree 

So far, France seems to have easiest match but hey, they won against England, go Iceland!

4 minutes ago, bearminator said:

So far, France seems to have easiest match but hey, they won against England, go Iceland!

> implying england is good

6 minutes ago, felix said:

Predictions?

Poland 0 - 0 Portugal - Portugal in the penalties (or 1-0 to poland)

Wales 0 - 1 Belgium

Germany 1 - 2 Italy

France 2 - 1 Iceland

Poland 0-1 Portugal

Wales 1-2 Belgium

Germany 2-1 Italy

France 3-0 Iceland 

1 hour ago, felix said:

Predictions?

Poland 0 - 0 Portugal - Portugal in the penalties (or 1-0 to poland)

Wales 0 - 1 Belgium

Germany 1 - 2 Italy

France 2 - 1 Iceland

Poland - Portugal 1-0

Wales - Belgium 1-3

Germany - Italy 0-1

France - Iceland 3-0

some matches are really hard, Portugal struggles to score, but if you look at their team it seems lil better than Poland. On the other hand poland has been playing very well, and if they score first I don't see Portugal getting back to the game.

I don't see Wales surviving Belgium, but as I said before, Belgium likes to make it difficult for themselves.

Italy and Germany is the game, but the Italian team just outplayed Spain so hard, that made me believe they can win against Germany, but anything can happen.

and France x Iceland, i think the dream for the Icelandic is over, but hey, its football, things happens, like a 18 min - 3 goals (but France has more team to get the result than England, and to be fair, they have a very solid duo center backs, Koscelny and Rami ara very good defenders)

4 minutes ago, felix said:

some matches are really hard, Portugal struggles to score, but if you look at their team it seems lil better than Poland. On the other hand poland has been playing very well, and if they score first I don't see Portugal getting back to the game.

I don't see Wales surviving Belgium, but as I said before, Belgium likes to make it difficult for themselves.

Italy and Germany is the game, but the Italian team just outplayed Spain so hard, that made me believe they can win against Germany, but anything can happen.

and France x Iceland, i think the dream for the Icelandic is over, but hey, its football, things happens, like a 18 min - 3 goals (but France has more team to get the result than England, and to be fair, they have a very solid duo center backs, Koscelny and Rami ara very good defenders)

Rami is pretty bad tbh, I prefer Koulibaly but ok.

Also France doesn't play well at all and they haven't faced a 'good' team yet. I don't see them win easily (depends on Payet + Pogba). Kanté is suspended (isn't he?).

Also the strikers from France are pretty junk. I can see Iceland win tbh.