[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

I don't want to cause any trouble, but how many "xploz" accounts are there? Mimicks are very common on other systems is what I'm getting at. 

Can there be a definitive answer given in this situation? May zeik actually just be osuki? Did anyone know? I know I didn't.

Even if Zeikoo is actually osuki, that would still be against the rules. The answer seems pretty definitive - if the IP used today for 'zeikooo' is the same IP that Osuki and Axoa (commonly known alt of Osuki's - just look at xploz's salty suite story) use on showdown, I think this is pretty open and shut.

I can almost guaruntee that no one knew, at least in our team message thread no one had any idea. I confronted zeikoo about it, awaiting his response. Should have a ruling here shortly

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

readImage?iid=33811811

lol i mean you guys still have to play in the finals with that 23k player who you called garbage earlier

though I guess he's not garbage now because he actually got the shit kicked out of him by osuki? I dk, lets see what revisionist history route you take

Edited by Gunthug
1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

I don't want to cause any trouble, but how many "xploz" accounts are there? Mimicks are very common on other systems is what I'm getting at. 

Can there be a definitive answer given in this situation? May zeik actually just be osuki? Did anyone know? I know I didn't.

My only account on showdown is XPLZ. xploz is gbwead brah.

>Osukid banned once again for cheating...

>Yo, salty suite when ? Still waiting for the scum to choose his tier.

>LF my 100k bet that I made against zeikooo and that he took. Tyvm.

Don't blame Ninjas, I'm pretty sure they didn't know about all of this. And I can confirm that osuki =/= zeikooo.