[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

1 minute ago, LionKIng said:

I see how thats fair for you guys, but its unfair for my team. If we didnt discover this, you guys woulda been in finals most likely. So in this playoff week that win mattered. 

As i said fair for us, kanzo, me, qb, yang, sebat, gary, leo, gunth, jice and that we deserve a chance if i myself uncovered this bullshit id spit in osuki's face myself cause i know its not fair. But how about us? We knew nothing we can add orange in our private team message to justify that none of us knew about this shit

2 minutes ago, SpartacusGD said:

As i said fair for us, kanzo, me, qb, yang, sebat, gary, leo, gunth, jice and that we deserve a chance if i myself uncovered this bullshit id spit in osuki's face myself cause i know its not fair. But how about us? We knew nothing we can add orange in our private team message to justify that none of us knew about this shit

I like you 

Edited by BlackJovi
16 minutes ago, Osuki said:

Don't really want to write a novel, it's late and I don't have to say much anyways so I'll just confirm that I played zeiko's matches from week 3 to play off exept against Raptori where I shamefully fall asleep few hours before his match, zeikoo were 0-2 and played some shitty rmt teams, he didn't want to play anymore, I didn't agree and forced him to let me play his matches.

Please don't bother him too much about that it's 100% my fault and I deserve to take all the blames, Ninjas didn't know about all that, the best I could do is say sorry unfortunately. Also if any manager/captain want to ask me about all that with more details just pm me but don't blame zeiko too much, I assume everything here. Sorry to every Ninjas and above all sorry zeiko :/

And this is how it's handled.

Big balls Osuki, big balls. Kudos to you. Some fggts would try to blatantly claim they weren't but you took it on the chest and acted like a man.

Just now, SpartacusGD said:

Thats besides the point, thats being biased. Cheating is cheating even if you had no idea about it. IK it sucks but like I said before, if this wasnt discovered you guys probably woulda went to finals by chosing oras OU and having osuki play the battle and osuki woulda kept playing into finals to a possible win. So how is this a situation where you guys are the victims in? I don't get it.

Just now, LionKIng said:

Thats besides the point, thats being biased. Cheating is cheating even if you had no idea about it. IK it sucks but like I said before, if this wasnt discovered you guys probably woulda went to finals by chosing oras OU and having osuki play the battle and osuki woulda kept playing into finals to a possible win. So how is this a situation where you guys are the victims in? I don't get it.

In our Team PM we were thinking putting either Gunt or Leo, this can be proven too.

Just now, SpartacusGD said:

Taking this right from the OP on the smack talk thread

" To all managers and players I would like to say: please refrain from coaching or ghosting for someone. Ghosting, playing on another person’s account, is an officially ban-able offense"

Shouldnt matter that it was done on showdown, if it was bannable on an ingame tier and this was discovered the player would be banned from the game, the result removed and put in the other teams favour. The fact this was done on showdown shouldnt affect the decision making process, the only thing that is different is that zeikooo and osuki arent ingame banned

Again, it sucks for you guys but it is not fair to Lions if a sub is allowed. I respect the crap out of you guys (zko excluded) and this really fucking sucks, if I was in your boots id argue the same fucking thing. Guess its easy for me to say that standing on the other side of the fence though.

At the end of the day you have had a cheat in your team since week 3, any other tournament or league would have seen you guys 100% disqualified... shouldnt be any different here

2 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Dont you get it? We dont need fckin osuki we'll still be #1 without osuki. And if it was zeikooo himself who played are you 100% sure spaint woulda won? And if kanzo knew this. Gary would be playing oras and none of this woulda happened. Not saying we are the only victims here. We both are which implies we both deserve a chance to make it better

1 minute ago, KingBowser said:

firelion forgetting his shinytailow cheating scandal.

Wasnt cheating, orange knew about it and I taught everyone else knew about it but they just forgot. Stop pointing fingers where theres nothing to point at. I don't see why this conversation is being turned upside down and im the villain and ninja's are the saints. They got caught cheating twice in a season and it turns out that once it was from week 3. 

While my team hasnt cheated once and ive made sure of that.

5 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

who cares? he/she/whatever still lied in the past and still cheated now, it's like yall forget pretty fast 

Are you another of those person that suck xploz's d*ck? I don't really get why you attack me that much and tries to catch all the opportunity to make me look like a villain just like xploz do, in any case, continue if it makes you happy I don't care

I said what I had to say and I can't do much unfortunately 

1 minute ago, Osuki said:

Are you another of those person that suck xploz's d*ck? I don't really get why you attack me that much and tries to catch all the opportunity to make me look like a villain just like xploz do, in any case, continue if it makes you happy I don't care

not really i dont like sucking uguu, I just don't like cheaters like you. 

But you just fucked over the number one team in the psl this season. You're pretty scum.

Sorry @NikhilR

I just want to say you are the scum of the earth for pretending to be a girl and flirt with desperate guys online. But hey psl related well done. 

9 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Taking this right from the OP on the smack talk thread

" To all managers and players I would like to say: please refrain from coaching or ghosting for someone. Ghosting, playing on another person’s account, is an officially ban-able offense"

Shouldnt matter that it was done on showdown, if it was bannable on an ingame tier and this was discovered the player would be banned from the game, the result removed and put in the other teams favour. The fact this was done on showdown shouldnt affect the decision making process, the only thing that is different is that zeikooo and osuki arent ingame banned

Again, it sucks for you guys but it is not fair to Lions if a sub is allowed. I respect the crap out of you guys (zko excluded) and this really fucking sucks, if I was in your boots id argue the same fucking thing. Guess its easy for me to say that standing on the other side of the fence though.

At the end of the day you have had a cheat in your team since week 3, any other tournament or league would have seen you guys 100% disqualified... shouldnt be any different here

The whole reason this is going to Orange for a decision is because that rule from the OP of general thread says nothing about the result of the match

yet another in a long line of completely unhelpful rules. If PSL is gonna get picked up for a season 6, the entire "rulebook" needs a complete overhaul

Edited by Gunthug