[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

5 minutes ago, Camyy said:

It's so funny to see that when lions we're going to lose because new tie break rule, they we're trying to cange everything but now that they're going to win dont want ninjas to have a have a rematch, even when they didn't know nothing about osuki ghosting

bit of a stretch to compare the two

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

I love how now I'm the bad guy here

JJ is #1 in turning the tables around and making others look bad

Wasn't turning you into a bad guy, was just pointing out the fact that you shouldn't be expecting "likes" for being a detective for another team. 

A neutral opinion of a non LYLE/non AURA member about the situation :

If ORAS battles didn't change anything about Ninjas' results, and as it seems that Ninjas weren't aware about all of this, it seems fair that Kanzo can choose a sub to play this battle again. A player who was firstly benched this week of course. I think that it already cripples Kanzo's team enough.

Also, the two cheaters should be banned from PSL for at least one season.

Edited by XPLOZ
I wrote "results" in french for some reason
3 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

he hasnt been a lion since like week 3 just like zeiko :)

On 7/7/2016 at 0:46 AM, fredrichnietze said:

am i benched for the season fire? can i leave chat?

On 7/7/2016 at 0:47 AM, LionKIng said:

no you're not benched for whole season. Stop fighting guys, we supposed to be killing other teams not fking fighting each other. 

so when you might need me im a lion, but when it's convenient to throw me under a bus im under said bus? you're a uguu. you bought me knowing im rusty and it'll take time for me to train new comps and catch up. i won a match, lost a match, lost on a misclick(which is not my fault), then lost to bowser who is the only undefeated play in the fucking psl. if you want to be a uguu to me fine, but thats on you.

2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Nah he quit, got ousted by a B tier doubles player

fight me uguu

20 minutes ago, XPLOZ said:

Mfw. Man, you just fucked hard PSL and Road Ninjas, you're actually a scum, and it's my fault ? Like for your PokeMMO ban ?

I'm quoting your post from the Salty Suite thread :

" You made me miss the 50th capcha and banned me, wasn't it enough? "

How can I make you miss your captcha ? This is dumb.

+ not cool for Guerinf. He was supposed to be your friend, he trusted you and he trained with you. Then you fucked him and brought this huge counterteam against him ? Lol ? Scum level 9000. Be sure that we won't forget it.

I'm not talking about PSL stuff, I didn't see the capcha I was afk during my evtraining in vermillon, and of course it's your fault why would people repport someone if it's not to wish him banned?? Don't make me laugh and tell me " I'm honest and fair I don't like when people are cheating" I have never used a bot or something illegal with pokemmo, you didn't have any proof and repported me still, stop. Furthermore, I'm not dumb enough to do that on my main account.

I really like Guerinf indeed and that's why I trained with him, he wanted to show me what he was planning to play against Noad (and he didn't play this team) so I didn't ask him to train with him. 

Then >counter teaming on showdown, lol I of course counter styled him but what? Did you want me to let him win? Just some daily bullshit again, however sorry @Guerinf if you thought I did all that but it's not true, trust me or not it's free to you. I fucked up PSL but I'll never  betray people who show they trust me.

But yes, you can blame me too for the PSL stuff.

Edited by Osuki
Just now, Osuki said:

I'm not talking about PSL stuff, I didn't see the capcha I was afk during my evtraining in vermillon, and of course it's your fault why would people repport someone if it's not to wish him banned?? Don't make me laugh and tell me " I'm honest and fair I don't like when people are cheating" I have never used a bot or something illegal with pokemmo, you didn't have any proof and repported me still, stop. Furthermore, I'm not dumb enough to do that on my main account.

I really like Guerinf indeed and that's why I trained with him, he wanted to show me what he was planning to play against Noad (and he didn't play this team) so I didn't ask him to train with him. 

Then >counter teaming on showdown, lol I of course counter styled him but what? Did you want me to let him win? Just some daily bullshit again, however sorry @Guerinf if you thought it did all that but it's not true, trust me or not it's free to you. I fucked up PSL but I'll never  betray people who show they trust me.

But yes, you can blame me too for the PSL stuff.

like why would you care if guerinf wins when you're not even in psl, i jsut dont get it. 

Just now, Sleepy said:

someone quote this with a summary of the past 5 pages, cause reading <

Lion vs JJ, pew pew

Lions want to be in finals

Ninjas want a sub

Neutrals are just chillin enjoyin the drama

Gunthug isnt a strong independant black woman

JJ likes turning tables and spitting poison

Osuki scum confirmed but he apologised so some people are ok

XPLOZ vs Osuki round 52, fight!

1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

someone quote this with a summary of the past 5 pages, cause reading <

1.Zeikoo defeats Spaint 

- oh fuck oh fuck hype hype hype tie breaker!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lion uguues

- "shouldn't be a 1v1 cuz not fair"

3. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

- forf turned into uguu Tracy and had a mod from showdown reveal Zeikoo played as an alt for Osuki

4. ................

- typical JJ v Aura

5. ...............

- more JJ v Aura

6. Gunthug decides to let Orange make the decision considering he's on the team he'd have to make a decision for or against

- ok fair says community, lion rages

7. The rest has just been a bunch of nonsensical salt 

i like osuki and zeikoo but the fact that they weren't caught sooner (in the regular season when it wouldnt have mattered at all) is kind of unfair to kanzo and the rest of the team as i see it. like why couldn't this "detective" work be used during the week the lions got 8-0d? instead it just had to be in the semifinals which is just ridiculous. a rematch in oras would definitely be the right call here.

and im not being biased. fuck the lions and the ninjas

2 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Again, do I have too

I mean its like beating a dead horse at this point, the horse isnt going to get any better and like you he probably isnt very good at doubles

didnt u beat him like a week ago already in this same scenario

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

Again, do I have too

I mean its like beating a dead horse at this point, the horse isnt going to get any better and like you he probably isnt very good at doubles

i mean i would prefer to cover a knife in ghost pepper then stab you through your diaphragm and watch you wriggle in pain as you breath yourself to death but this will have to do. also fuck you.

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

like why would you care if guerinf wins when you're not even in psl, i jsut dont get it. 

Because I care about all people I like, I helped Mae, Yubel for their teambuilding too when they asked, and I don't care if they are oponents.

2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i mean i would prefer to cover a knife in ghost pepper then stab you through your diaphragm and watch you wriggle in pain as you breath yourself to death but this will have to do. also fuck you.

im in verm 7 if you wanna try again that bad... like man its just a game chill