[PSL V] PokeMMO Super League Season 5 - Playoffs! (Semifinals)

Just now, BlackJovi said:

clearly not for guerinf but ok lol 

Axoa: "Do you already know what you'll play against Noad?"

Guerinf: "I don't know yet, I thought I was playing Raptori and made a team for him already, do you want to see it?" 

He asked my opinion about his team then we made some battles together that's all, Guerinf may confirm.

Okay a lot of ppl have already said it and I think the only person / people who disagree are the lions themselves and Forfi cuz...

Why can't the ninjas just have someone battle Spaint again, someone that wasn't already in the lineup

I think fred, destruct, xploz, gd, jj and others have already said it.

And if things need to be more "fair" then if lions truly believe in their team they will allow what fred said and 

23 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

just redo lions vs ninjas. all 8v8 because now the ninjas have to move around their lineup.

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

im in verm 7 if you wanna try again that bad... like man its just a game chill

i hate you because of you. it has nothing to do with pokemmo and everything to do with who you are and how you treat people. not even me, but how you treat spaint when he looses and every other person in the game who isnt on your small "list of people i dont treat like shit". when i was on that list i disliked you, but we almost never crossed paths, and the more i learn about you the more i hate you.

5 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

is it only me thinking it or should players have seperate accounts for PSL matches, and have had random checkups like forf just did?

No, we just need fucking people who man up, play by themselves and don't play with alts and shits hiding behind someone else just for fun, are we like 7 years old or what? I don't understand this shit

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

i hate you because of you. it has nothing to do with pokemmo and everything to do with who you are and how you treat people. not even me, but how you treat spaint when he looses and every other person in the game who isnt on your small "list of people i dont treat like shit". when i was on that list i disliked you, but we almost never crossed paths, and the more i learn about you the more i hate you.

Take your fight to another thread , I cant handle too many here :c

1 minute ago, Osuki said:

Axoa: "Do you already know what you'll play against Noad?"

Guerinf: "I don't know yet, I thought I was playing Raptori and made a team for him already, do you want to see it?" 

He asked my opinion about his team then we made some battles together that's all, Guerinf may confirm.

man.. or whatever you are. Dont really feel like arguing with you since its gonna lead nowhere. Scumbags gonna be scumbags. 

Just now, Arimanius said:

No, we just need fucking people who man up, play by themselves and don't play with alts and shits hiding behind someone else just for fun, are we like 7 years old or what? I don't understand this shit

as we clearly have some kids amongs us, this is something we should think about, team up with showdown in that case and ask whenever doubt is there. would make a hell of a easier job for a host or even a manager to know if his player s are cheating

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

as we clearly have some kids amongs us, this is something we should think about, team up with showdown in that case and ask whenever doubt is there. would make a hell of a easier job for a host or even a manager to know if his player s are cheating

nah fam. this aint a fucking daycare, if players dont have intention of playing themselves dont fucking sign up 

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Oh damn Fred getting personal. Shit son. Shit. Lub u Fred, don't do eeeeeeeet it's just a game fam. 

it's going to be a bit hard since i dont know where he lives or his real name(only person i could find was a actual girl doctor) so i think you'll get your wish unless doc volunteers some info.

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

List is pretty much exclusively people who have wronged me, ive already apologized to spaint in this thread kek. Emotions were running high and I shouldnt have said that he "hasnt exactly lit this season up", might not be the biggest insult but it certainly wasnt warranted and ive apologized. 

But listen here to this, this whole you being a butthurt little shit bag started when you quite literally told me to fuck off when helping you with doubles. You might not think so but I do happen to know my way around doubles pretty well and was just offering advice which you very rudely spat it back in my face. Since then I havent given the slightest fuck what you think, have to say or whatever kind of nonsensical bull shit you want to fabricate between me and everyone else. 

To put it quite frankly fred, you are a fucking shit doubles player

You are a fucking shit PSL teammate

You are an even worse excuse for an MMO player

Your egotistical and beyond pooped 'holier than thou' attitude is just pathetic

and last but certainly not least you dont have the faintest idea of how to shit talk

Hope you enjoyed the free carry to finals, because god knows you havent earned a fucking dime of any money we might be winning. 

14 minutes ago, Osuki said:

I didn't see the capcha I was afk during my evtraining in vermillon

So you were afk and you didn't respond to a captcha ? As far as I know, captchas are sent by the system when it detects a very repetitive action. Your story sounds weird... And once again, I can't ban people. Only staff can. If you have someone to blame about your ban, blame the staff, end off.

25 minutes ago, Osuki said:

I'm not dumb enough to do that on my main account.

But it seems that you are dumb enough to do ghosting at PSL and to get caught :-)

I think that you should just keep a low profil after all this bullshit. You chose to apologize, which was a kinda respectable choice (even if evidence was obvious). You should have left it after this.

it's a whitelist not a blacklist asshole

that "incident" was you saying everything im doing is shit (you're words) and when i ask for constructive criticism you didnt give me any. and i was nice about it. i just asked you to kindly give me constructive criticism.

feel free to believe whatever you wish.

i disagree. arguing would be pointless as it's subjective.

see above

my "holier then thou" attitude. are you accusing me of being a baptist preacher? 

"you're such a bad doctor you think Primary biliary cirrhosis is a specialty"

and correct me if im wrong but even if you count my loss against bowser(i dont) their are others on our team with a worse record. and ofc i havent even played half the season.

Oh well I guess I should also make some kind of a statement since I'm the one who threw shit into fan.

First of all, I didn't do it for likes. Or not to cause shitstorm. Those were some only some fun posts ;v) If Gunthug wouldn't give me a green light to post the screens, I wouldn't even do it out of respect for him. I investigated because Lion is one of my oldest and closest friends I met in this game and asked me to do it because "mods don't answer me ffs". I'm a rather known showdown player so it came up much easier for me rather than him. If I would tell him "no", probably someone else would do it. My bet would be XPLOZ, knowing his dislike for Osuki although I don't know how close they are with Lion (homó?), maybe someone else, doesn't really matter. If it eases your shit up, it was also me who discovered that Gazelli= iSubZero (except at least 3 LYLE members who knew it all along from the beggining).

Secondly,

8 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

Okay a lot of ppl have already said it and I think the only person / people who disagree are the lions themselves and Forfi cuz...

I have not voiced a single time my personal opinion on the entire case, I was only defending my good name from pitiful attacks from j who consistently tries to make me look bad for no reason and turns the attention away from the topic of cheating and ghosting itself. Hey, I'm not the bad guy here. If your brother would ask you to ask a neighbour you know much better than he does about a stolen bike, would you say no?

I'm more than sure 90% of people would act the same way I did in this example (although, the post was really made by me to get the likes but it was just a side effect).

JIce, I really, really don't know where you took that statement from. It does not concern me at all, I'm all about competitive spirit. Always was.

If it would be up to me, I surely would allow Kanzo to put up a sub for Zeiko, because what just happened is a single person allahuakbaring the entire team of really good people and players who do not deserve such fate. I know it would cause shit and upsets, but in my opinion that's the most fair way to do it. It's not like Kanzo has someone to play for his team in ORAS anyway this week.

Decision obviously is not up to me, all I did was reveal the drama (not the first time). Guess I really should make some detectivist agency or become a spy, damn I'm good at this shit.