[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

Few things about VGC...

First of all, this is an official format. I already saw it last time (I started playing VGC when PSL was already out I think), that PSL did not include it which was a bit... silly.

It might seem like a clusterfuck, but it's really fun actually, unless you enjoy playing stall and stall only. The only problem with VGC is that you do not have room for experiments as you can see from the usage stats for VGC.

If we won't have enough players for this tier, they can always learn the tier- showdown is much easier than PokeMMO as you got access to any kind of resources you wish and you don't have to breed shit from scratch. If you are really dedicated and wanna help out your team, you will surely have to learn a showdown tier anyway unless you like being benched or carried through the whole season like... well, someone who got carried 2 seasons in a row. ;v)

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

Few things about VGC...

First of all, this is an official format. I already saw it last time (I started playing VGC when PSL was already out I think), that PSL did not include it which was a bit... silly.

It might seem like a clusterfuck, but it's really fun actually, unless you enjoy playing stall and stall only. The only problem with VGC is that you do not have room for experiments as you can see from the usage stats for VGC.

If we won't have enough players for this tier, they can always learn the tier- showdown is much easier than PokeMMO as you got access to any kind of resources you wish and you don't have to breed shit from scratch. If you are really dedicated and wanna help out your team, you will surely have to learn a showdown tier anyway unless you like being benched or carried through the whole season like... well, someone who got carried 2 seasons in a row. ;v)

Smogon Premier League (SPL) doesn't use VGC either. Not sure why its ...silly to not include VGC just because it's "an official format." If the metagame is shitty, I see no reason to include it, especially when there are other showdown tiers which are 1. just as easy to learn, 2. have a higher playerbase already, and 3. got a higher number of votes on this thread's poll. I know the poll was taken down, but VGC was well behind both DPP and ORAS last I checked, and ADV wasn't far behind

4 hours ago, Gunthug said:

Smogon Premier League (SPL) doesn't use VGC either. Not sure why its ...silly to not include VGC just because it's "an official format." If the metagame is shitty, I see no reason to include it, especially when there are other showdown tiers which are 1. just as easy to learn, 2. have a higher playerbase already, and 3. got a higher number of votes on this thread's poll. I know the poll was taken down, but VGC was well behind both DPP and ORAS last I checked, and ADV wasn't far behind

Hmmm, I guess you're right. It all comes down to what people wanna play and spectate during PSL

Just now, LifeStyle said:

Did you even do mine yet

These nudes don't collect themselves boi, I'm on my way home now,  I'll have it done after I shower and get justifiably drunk

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

If you can get me hulk hogan in that NWO Hollywood attire I'd love you for life brother

I'll see what I can do bb