[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

7 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Example: I get into 4f's account and play a match for him without no1 knowing 

Stfu fggt or we both will get banned for acc sharing

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Also not really sure how that might decrease the amount of coaching/ghosting either, so maybe you could explain.  

The way I saw it is like, player signs up for his main tier (OU), meaning he won't get put in UU and he will use someone else's team, pokes and will get coached by him. If you sign up for OU- the way I see it- means you got OU comps, experience, strategies, etc.

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Stfu fggt or we both will get banned for acc sharing

The way I saw it is like, player signs up for his main tier (OU), meaning he won't get put in UU and he will use someone else's team, pokes and will get coached by him. If you sign up for OU- the way I see it- means you got OU comps, experience, strategies, etc.

It kind of takes away from the player being able to learn new tiers and step up for his team when it matters most. Getting pokemon and teams from other players is a healthy thing in PSL imo, but coaching is not which is the next step in that line of thinking. 

What if I limit a player to picking 3 tiers and they cannot play a tier outside of those 3?

1 minute ago, NikhilR said:

It's like you don't want Bowser to play :P

And that's exactly why I don't want a rule like that. Players like you, Bowser, myself, and countless others are very much capable of playing any tier (fuck showdown tho). Players should be promoted to experiment with new tiers, it helps them grow, but that next step of coaching is just shit. 

Manager's gonna have to take an oath to not allow coaching in their teams when they're sworn in. 

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

Donate and I'll tell you

Winner's don't have to donate, just having my presence in psl VI  as a manager is enough of a donation. 

Spoiler

Almost out of cash with the update, johto starters so expensive.

Edited by LionKIng