[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

6 hours ago, Tyrone said:

Perhaps I should be moderating PSL more heavily this season... 

If I see people spamming on another subforum in the name of PSL or anything related, aforementioned will happen and trashtalk in Comp Alley will not be allowed anymore. 

It would be a shame to see that the actions of a few to have impact on everyone.

You misunderstand. Shit hit the fan and then I lept on an opportunity to garner donations in an otherwise negative atmosphere. It was bringing positivity to a bad thing. 

Edited by DoubleJ
2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

You misunderstand. Shit hit the fan and then I lept on an opportunity to garner donations in an otherwise negative atmosphere. It was bringing positivity to a bad thing. 

In regards to this I'll consider this event and possibly donating.

Inbox me.

I'd sign up as manager if possible still.

Lmk.

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Hey JJ I think he was talking about what I did.

Ladies and gentlemen, WE'VE DONE IT! THE BIGGEST PSL PRIZE POOL TO DATE HAS BEEN REACHED! We are currently sitting at over 30M in pure cash, with this in mind... let's keep donating! As an update, I won't be opening the Manager's sign up thread until after the UU tournament series has ended. This should give the TC enough time to place the Johto starters before the kick-off of the season. 

So timeline: In 2 weeks the manager's sign up thread will be open; it will close when we have roughly 12 applications. I will make an announcement on the selected manager's a few days after the thread has been closed. So when you see it open up, start prepping that application! After that, I'll declare the tiers for the coming season as they are currently still up for debate and then finally we will open player sign ups. 

We should have the season start by October as planned. Let's gooooooooooooooooooooo!

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Ladies and gentlemen, WE'VE DONE IT! THE BIGGEST PSL PRIZE POOL TO DATE HAS BEEN REACHED! We are currently sitting at over 30M in pure cash, with this in mind... let's keep donating! As an update, I won't be opening the Manager's sign up thread until after the UU tournament series has ended. This should give the TC enough time to place the Johto starters before the kick-off of the season. 

So timeline: In 2 weeks the manager's sign up thread will be open; it will close when we have roughly 12 applications. I will make an announcement on the selected manager's a few days after the thread has been closed. So when you see it open up, start prepping that application! After that, I'll declare the tiers for the coming season as they are currently still up for debate and then finally we will open player sign ups. 

We should have the season start by October as planned. Let's gooooooooooooooooooooo!

sheeet, less time for me to git gud