[PSL 6] HYPE Thread

6 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Alola when?

Ok so I'll update my own question here: since it looks like Sun/Moon won't be released on the handheld till mid-November, it is highly unlikely that we'll be playing this tier for PSL 6 on Showdown (how long does it typically take them to implement a new generation, months?). 

With our 10 tier system, I'm still leaning heavily toward ADV OU, DPP OU, and VGC16 for our Showdown tiers. 

The "Manager Sign-up" thread will be released tomorrow evening, west coast America time. If you qualified to return as a manager (@LionKIng, @Kanzo, @SirVector) please let me know in that thread whether you choose to return and what your team name will be. I'll link you again in that thread when it's released. 

Let the HYPE grow. 

8 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

With our 10 tier system, I'm still leaning heavily toward ADV OU, DPP OU, and VGC16 for our Showdown tiers. 

These tiers look good. Should definitly bring some more diversity to PSL! I will definitly donate some more money later this week. 

On another note you might see me apply for manager.

23 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Ok so I'll update my own question here: since it looks like Sun/Moon won't be released on the handheld till mid-November, it is highly unlikely that we'll be playing this tier for PSL 6 on Showdown (how long does it typically take them to implement a new generation, months?). 

The "Manager Sign-up" thread will be released tomorrow evening, west coast America time. If you qualified to return as a manager (@LionKIng, @Kanzo, @SirVector) please let me know in that thread whether you choose to return and what your team name will be. I'll link you again in that thread when it's released. 

Let the HYPE grow. 

#Telf4manager

1 minute ago, Kizhaz said:

Why do we have 10 tiers this season again?

WAIT! I just saw you have 3 OU tiers. Why wouldn't you go 2 NU tiers

The 3 OU are designed to help promote some of the lesser known players that are typically benched, but I'll do an analysis of the player sign-ups to see if 2 NU would make more sense. 

My Metagross are all amazing btw