[PSL 6] Betting Thread

Just now, DarylDixon said:

brah, i respect u , i love u but 3rd place is ever something,  at least he got shiny pig, if was the countrary, life won and gazy lost =  3rd place success only bcause is a lyle member?

#pardonmyenglish

Lol the difference is that none of us would ever gloat over getting 3rd place. You start being satisfied with 3rd place (or even proud cuz that's all Gaz can ever achieve) then you're never gonna put more effort to become first. Do you see me showing off my houndoom (2nd place), DoubleJ (3rd) showing off his Kanga or Gbwead showing any shinies he has won (Winter Showdown and this last one)? This isn't a LYLE thing. 

1 minute ago, NikhilR said:

Lol the difference is that none of us would ever gloat over getting 3rd place. You start being satisfied with 3rd place (or even proud cuz that's all Gaz can ever achieve) then you're never gonna put more effort to become first. Do you see me showing off my houndoom (2nd place), DoubleJ (3rd) showing off his Kanga or Gbwead showing any shinies he has won (Winter Showdown and this last one)? This isn't a LYLE thing. 

every time I see jovi I see dat shiny weird looking bug following him :)))

23 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

oops