[PSL 6] Week One

Just now, RysPicz said:

Difference is, I didn't run my mouth so big like you and I did not get a new anus hole teared by my opponet like you did

stay salty

- Tranzmaster, 2016

Hahaha oh DQ, I love how effortlessly you rewrite history. Unless you lost while tied due to the timer, I'd say you lost as bad or worse than I did. Plus I didn't run my mouth to xploz at all, knew he'd be one of the top players this season

Just now, Gunthug said:

Hahaha oh DQ, I love how effortlessly you rewrite history. Unless you lost while tied due to the timer, I'd say you lost as bad or worse than I did. Plus I didn't run my mouth to xploz at all, knew he'd be one of the top players this season

Oh my god the salt is so beautiful I want more

4 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

show xploz some respect, he's a much better player than you are and losing 1-0 to him does embarrass me at all. You'll get to see what I can do next week, have fun scouting a trick room team

Oh I respect Xploz and I recognize his skills; I'm just disappointed at how easily you went down. It's not worth the effort to scout your team at this point.

Also

1b2.jpg

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Is this some sort of extended application for AURA or something? I think you've hit the cringe amount required to be accepted 100 times over lol

Oh wow attacking teams are we? I really see contact with emlee taught you well

E:

At the end of the day it's you who failed his team miserably, stay salty :)

Edited by RysPicz